Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Pug & Corgi Sculptures!


Hi everyone!

I am so excited to show you the 2 new sculptures I just got from my friend, Beth at Brianna Blue Studio!


The first one is for me... he is a Valentine's Puggy!
Isn't he wonderful?
Beth has another for sale in her shop here if you want one too!
The second one was a Valentine's Day giftie!
I commissioned Beth to make Melanie her very own...




Moe!
Yippeee!
I had to hide it from myself so that I would not give it to Melly early! :)
She was so excited when she opened the package!


Speaking of love and doggies... Meet Bailey Rose!
She is the lucky little puggy that just joined Beth's family!
I am so excited for all of them!
Please visit Beth's blog to meet Bailey Rose and welcome her home!

What a wonderful day!

xoxoxox
m & e

8 comments:

Mare said...

Oh Melissa! Those sculptures are GORGEOUS! And what a sweet little puggy! I will go visit her blog right away! Have a wonderful day!(Kisses to Emmitt!)

Diane said...

What adorable little sculptures!
Love them! xoxo Diane

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

What a sweetie little Bailey Rose is! Welcome :)

gypsyrosestudio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BriannaBlueStudio said...

Thank you so much for featuring my sculptures and my new little baby Bailey!! You are so sweet and I very much appreciate everything you do!

Big hugs from me, the girls, and of course Bailey Rose!!!

Joan Princing Art said...

The sculptures are wonderful. I will have to check out her shop. And it goes without saying: Bailey Rose is ADORABLE!!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable. I need to own one of her art pieces.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Those sculptures are so precious.
I feel like I could kiss them!
And sweet little baby Bailey Rose,,, so adorable.. I want to kiss her too
love
twee