Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Sweater Vest Gallery ~ New Cutie Patooties!

Hi everyone!
Happy Wednesday!

I am so excited to show you the new cutie patooties just added to The Sweater Vest Gallery!

My heart just jumps for joy everytime someone shares one with me!
Thank you so much for taking the time to send them!
Emmitt & I are smiling from ear to ear just like Miss Phoebe in the photo above!

Heee!

Meet Phoebe
Photos courtesy of Bonney B., MN

Meet Coco

Photo courtesy of Sandra I., FL



... and
Meet Sluggo
in his Sock Monkey Sweater Vest from The Tweed Collection!

Photo courtesy of Kathy W., CT

What Cutie Patooties!
Thank you again for sharing your photos with us!
You all made our whole day!
Please tune in tomorrow for some amazing art that friends have generously shared with us!
They have all made yarn paintings, and I cannot wait to show them to you!

Please feel free to contact me anytime and share what you are working on.
I would love to see!
xoxoxo
m & e

6 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

They all look so cute and happy in their vests!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Adorable as always!!!

Wilma said...

Oh boy, Sluggo's strutting all around the house, all filled with pride about being in the sweater vest gallery. Than's for boosting his self esteem, he can be a little shy at times! Everyone looks adorable.

Too Cute Pugs said...

So cute!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh my gosh
these cutie pies are too cute to look at!
Miss Phoebe, what a beautiful little girl you are. And so adorable in your new sweater vest! What a cute litle model you are!
Such pretty colors.

And Coco- Sweet Coco your such a doll, and are wearing the colors of the sea! I loved it so much too. I can feel the ocean mist!

And Sluggo- you and your sock monkey sweater- oh my gosh!!!!
That sweater looks perfect on you,, Your so cute.

Melissa- your masterpieces are awsome, just ask me,,, I know!
love
twee

mendacious_valkyrie said...

Phoebe is so proud of her new vest! Her sister, Buttercup, wants her picture taken in her new pastel variegated vest,so we'll be sending that on, too. And Rocky is so jealous of Sluggo's Sock Monkey vest...he wants one, too!

Such cute pugs.

Bonney