Friday, February 11, 2011

New Cutie Patooties ~ The Sweater Vest Gallery

Happy Friday everyone!

I am so excited to share the new photos of miss Molly O' Mally and Tweedles in their new sweater vests their mom's had custom made for them!


Molly chose a vest that is just perfect for her!

Hot Pink body /White bobbles / White collar

Her mom Sarah told me that she loves it so much that she sleeps in it and at the fiesty age of 13.5, Molly puts up a fight when it is time to take it off. :)
Look how cute she is napping in it! :)
This video made my heart melt!




and Tweedles chose the new Over the Rainbow sweater vest from The Variegated Collection!









Look how much fun she is having in it!

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and stories with me!

It really makes me feel like I am there enjoying the fun with you!

What fun things are you doing this weekend?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo

m & e

7 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Both very cute - love that snore on Molly who really looks hot in her hot pink sweater. And how perfect for Tweedles to be wearing Over the Rainbow - we would love for him to find his way to our Oz one day.

Happy weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Mia said...

Miss Molly is so adorable in her sweet sweater!! I can't wait to order Lilo's!! I'm picking out colors this weekend!! So excited!! =)

~hugs~

Jess & Lilo

Hank said...

Hi, Aunt Melissa!

OOOOOH....I am SO honored to be featured on your bloggie! AND with sweet little Tweedles.....I feel like a celebrity!!!

I love my sweater - and YOU!

Lick ya later!

Molly

Diane said...

So very cute! Your sweaters are everywhere! I love all the color combinations you've come up with too. Have a wonderful weekend!
Kisses to Emmitt! xoxo Diane

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwwwww, Molly loves hers so much she is snoring in it! hehehehe
She's sure cute! Your sweater vests are just beautiful, Melissa!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Tweedles -- that's me said...

My heart sang when I saw Molly modeling her sweet pink sweater. Its just perfect on her. Such beautiful colors. I can see love just beaming off her face!
I can understand that she does not want to take it off... cause the sweaters are so cozy and warm.
I love my over the rainbow sweater so much,,,,, it just tickles me.
love
tweee

Unknown said...

The pug sweaters are absolutely adorable. I so want to dress my pugs up but it is just too hot in Guam. Hmmmm I am thinking maybe a sarang that hangs loosely on them? Thinking thinking thinking. I might just have an idea.