Monday, February 21, 2011

Crochet Dumplings ~ Deliciously Fun!

Happy Monday everyone!
Guess what I made this weekend?
Dim Sum Dumplings - Steamed Pork and Shrimp (with extra fiber)
I got the pattern from one of my favorite artists on Etsy: MelBangel


Don't they look yummy?


Emmitt wanted to eat them, but I told him these were for display. :)

Speaking of display... I bought the cute red sushi server they are sitting on at crate and barrel for under $6!
I love looking at "accessories" to display the stuff I make.
Remember the tables I got to for my crocheted fruit collection? :)
Heee!



My crochet sushi and dumpling food collection is complete!

Ta Da!

Have a wonderful day today!

xoxoxo
m & e


6 comments:

Amy Lim said...

Super cute meat bun and shrimp dumpling! Great props too :) Thank you Melissa for the pics...they are awesome! -Amy (Melbangel)

JJ Lynne said...

You are so creative! Your blog always inspires me to want to create new things. beautifully done, Melissa.

give Emmitt pug hugs from myself and the boys!

xo- Jess, JD, & Ringo

Emily said...

Yummy!
Is the sushi crochet too?
Too cool!

Diane said...

Oh my gosh...those are just so cute! xoxo Diane

dw said...

Those do indeed look yummy!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Emmy Pooo
I do not blame you one little bit for wanting to eat those tasty nummm nummms.
Display? I say pooooeeey!
However, they are beautiful
love
tweedles