Saturday, February 05, 2011

5 Paper Art Tutorials ~ Easy & Fun

Hi Everyone!

I had so much fun this month creating 5 fun & creative Paper Art Projects on the Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner Blog Hop hosted by Kathy Peterson.

For your convenience, here is a review of all 5 projects with links to the full tutorials for your enjoyment!
They are perfect to create with your family & friends, and so easy that your kids will love making them too!



Make It Happen Mini Journals


Matchbook Style Sticker Books



Bookmarks



Wrapped Photo Mats


Thank you so much everyone for all of your wonderful feedback and enthusiasm!

Please let me know if you make any of the projects!
Emmitt & I would love to see and share them!

xoxoxo
m & e

4 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

Great share Melissa! I love the Night light idea, very cute... illuminated artwork. :)

Sketching with Dogs said...

I can't decide which I like best, they are all gorgeous!
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Thank you Melissa for taking the tine to share all these projects with us. You make everything seem so fun and easy. When I grow up, I want to be just like you,,,, someone who shares all her happiness with the world... that is you.
love
twee

Nancy at the Farm said...

I used your Match Book design for a birthday card and it came out wonderfully!

Loved all your ideas and showing us how to make the projects! Thank you!

Love, Dozer, Cooper and Mum