Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Storm in Texas ~ Annie & Howie Reporting


Hi there everyone!
This here is Howie Pee Pants from Flower Mound, Texas!

I am here with my sister, Annie Bee, to show you all the snow we have gotten in Texas this winter!


Luckily, My Maw, Nancy, got us these special Sweater Vests from my buddy Emmitt's Maw , Melissa.

(... and um, those are my toes in her picture, and um, no, I did not smush her little pug nose in the snow right before this was snapped. That is my story, and I'm stickin' to it! ;)


I am so glad my mom visited here to see all the colors we could get... and then visited here to place her order.
They were done in no time flat and came just in time to warm our little bodies before this storm hit!
Please just email Emmitt's Maw, Melissa, if you would like your very own sweater vest!
I know she would love to make you one too! Just tell her that Howie Pee sent ya! ;)
xoxoxo
Emmitt's Pals,
Howie and Annie Bee reporting from Flower Mound, TX

10 comments:

The WriggleButts said...

We're glad you're staying warm. We've got plenty of the white stuff, too.. Snowing as I type.

And my sweetie Annie looks super cute in her sweater.

Kisses,
Bajas

Molly the Airedale said...

Thank goodness you have those beautiful sweater vests to keep you warm! This has surely been one cold winter!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

*SIGH!*

SNOW!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Great sweaters too!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We bet those sweater vests came in quite handy - or is that paws-y - in Texas with all that snow. Wish we had some here. We will be getting slush today:(

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Unknown said...

This here is Howie, and yes I wrote that post all by myselfishness. Well, with a little help from Aunty Melissy, who adores me. I Love my sweater, and Java wishes it was his, cuz Java always takes a bite outta it when I'm wearing it. Annie looks like a little crunchberry in hers, and I swear I didn't smoosh her face into the snow, though there have been days when I have been tempted.
hugs from the Peeman to all his fans!
Howard

Laura said...

It's a good thing you have those pawsome sweaters to keep you warm, Howie! Did you laugh at Annie's snow mustache?

Kelly said...

My darling Howie and his sweet sissy are the perfect models of your beautiful work, Auntie Melissa!!

xoxox

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh that little Annie Bee and Howie Pugpants are modeling those sweater vests like pro's!
How adorable and how beautiful the colors they chose!
This is just soooo fun,,, to see the unending possibilities.
So beautifully made with love!
love
twee

Hank said...

HPP, bud.....yep, I buhieve ya din't push Annie's snot locker intuh the snow.

Snicker, snicker......nope, you'd NEVER do that, bud.

Katie said...

That sweater looks adorable on you do they have em big enough for a beagle mix?