Sunday, February 13, 2011

Emmitt's Sweet Sunday!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Emmitt here to show you my new candies (with extra fiber) that my mom just crocheted for me!

She found the wonderful free pattern for the crocheted chocolates on FaveCrafts.com shared by Red Heart Yarn Ambassador, Kathleen Sams.

Mom learned about the project last week on Pat Sloan's Radio Show .



She made them for me for Valentine's Day!

... and she told me I get them a day early because she loves me with all of her heart!


Look how yummy!



She even sewed little beads & bobbles on for extra crunch!




Hearts




Carmels





and chocolates!


Emmy poo, have a piece of your candy...

I do not mind if I do!

nom! nom! nom!

Have a wonderful Sweet Sunday Everyone!

We love you!

m & e

14 comments:

flanger said...

Those came out great! The chocolates are actually making me hungry!

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mom sure does love you, Emmitt! Enjoy your special candies!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh Emmitt, your Mom was so sweet to make those sweet candies for you! They look so good. The best part is they will last forever.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Asta said...

Emmitt
Those awe the most bootifullest candies evew
Youw Mommi must love you wif all hew heawt
May I too wish you amost bootiful Valentines day?
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Sweets for the sweet Emmy! Love you, Moe

Mare said...

Awww Your Mom is awesome!

dw said...

Oooo those look good! You're so lucky to have all those high fiber treats! Happy Valentine's Day!

Jean said...

Love the pug. We have Ozzie the Pug.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Awww Emmy poo...you are one lucky pugger. Those look mighty tasty :)

Hank said...

Those are SOOO cute!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Emmy Poo
My mouth is just drooooooling wishing for one of your candies.
Your mama thinks of everything to make you happy.
Did you save one for me?
love
Twee

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Emmy Poo
My mouth is just drooooooling wishing for one of your candies.
Your mama thinks of everything to make you happy.
Did you save one for me?
love
Twee

Unknown said...

Yummy......thank you for sharing your delicious toys Emmit. Happy Heart Day.

BriannaBlueStudio said...

Happy Valentine's Melissa and Emmitt! Bailey sends lots of kissies!
xoxoxo
Beth