Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Melanie's New Yarn Painting ~ Snowman

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I am sooo excited to show you Melanie's new yarn painting!
Look! She made a snowman!

Isn't he fabulous?

I love the border she made with the variegated yarn!

It is so inspiring to see what everyone creates!

Please jump right in if you would like to make a yarn painting too.

It is so easy and fun!


and here is the post where I show how I made the 8 yarn paintings I have made so far.

Melanie was kind enough to let me use her Snowman for my 5th and final week of the Flip-Pal Blog Hop projects that I will show you tomorrow!

How fun!

I cannot wait to show you!

xoxoxoxo
Melissa

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Melanie did an awesome job on her snowman! You girls are both so talented, Melissa.

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

How great is that! The border is really nice. We have lots of snow for snowmen now, we just need some human hands to help us make them.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Laura said...

You and Melanie definitely have the same craft gene!

Too Cute Pugs said...

What a cute snowman! Perfect for today.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Hank said...

That is so cute!

PS Molly's sweater pics are up!

Sketching with Dogs said...

That yarn snowman - or snow yarnman is great, it really works well done in wool.
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

What an artist Melanie is.
We think Melanies snowman is a spectacular!
Very spectacular
love
twee