Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Funnies ~ Meet Em ~ Emmitt's Little Doll

Hi Everyone!
It is me... Emmitt!
(I am the big one on the right.)
The little guy on the left is Em, my "Mini Me" doll!

Isn't he cute?
He even has grey markings on his face just like me!



and buggy eyes that match not only mine, but the bobble pillow he sits on!



He even has a green velvet collar with my name on it!
I call him Em for short since he is well...
SHORT!
I just love him!
My auntie Melanie special ordered him for me and my mom for Valentine's Day on etsy from a wonderful shop called LeafPeople.
The artist combines her love of dogs, wool and all things vintage to create these amazing works of art in all different breeds!
Thank you auntie Melly!
You found us the perfect gift!
Life is Art... Art is Life!
xoxoxo
e & m

15 comments:

Joan Princing Art said...

WOW, this is absolutely wonderful. We love it. And we especially love that second picture of the Emmitt on the right checking out little Em. Very, very cute. Have a fun weekend Melissa and Emmitt.
Pug Hugs,
Joan and little Jane Austen Eyre

Molly the Airedale said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, mini-Em is just adorable! You're got a BFF, Emmitt! That was so sweet of Melanie.

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Mia said...

So adorable!! Your Aunt Melly did a great job picking that one out! The two of you look so sweet together!!! =)

~hugs~

Jess & Lilo

Wilma said...

Oh Emmett, I just love it! So personalized. Vert special, just like you!

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Emmitt, we LOVE you so much! Em is just the perfect little boy to snuggle with you. So glad you love him so much Sweetheart

Aunt Melly and Moe

Ruth Welter said...

That mini doll is adorable Melissa.

Ruth

Chicas Libelulas said...

Oh my Emmitt!!
We just love your Mini-me!
He is almost as cute as you.
Bechos
Spongy & Licky

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Lil Em is so cute! Enjoy your new friend Emmitt :)

Mare said...

What a cute little mini Emmitt!

Hank said...

Emmitt, buddy.....thanks fer clarifyin' who's who. I wuz confused fer a minute.

So where's the MINI mini meatloaves fer EM?

Unknown said...

So cute. And so mini. I love the little Em and Emmitt too.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Emmmy Poo, you and sweet little EM are so cute together. Isn't it so special to have that very, very special friend? I see you whispering secrets into his ear.
What a cute snuggle buddy, and what a wonderful Aunt Melly and Moe
to send it to you.
loves to you sweet Emmy Poo
love
twee

Salinger The Pug said...

Hi Emmitt!

WOW....your friend EM looks EXACTLY like you!!! Mom was glad that you pointed out which is which in your captions because we were totally confused and thought you had a twin!!!! (hahahaha!)

Happy Saturday Dude!!!

Love,
S-Dog

Oskar said...

Little Em looks pawsome! I'll have to have my mom person check out that Etsy shop.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

LailaSmith01 said...

What a cute mini me doll of yours...I like it...Hope my dogs have their own mini me doll too...It is totally a copy cut of you...So cute!!!


dog pens