Friday, February 25, 2011

Fred Photos ~ Florida Wetlands

Hi everyone!
Happy Friday!
We get to see a special treat today!

Fred was so lucky to escape some of our snow last week and go to Florida for a few days.

On his trip he stopped by a wetland reserve to take some photographs for us to enjoy.
Look at these amazing shots he captured...





Ha! Everyone is snapping in this photo...
Fred is snapping pictures and the aligator is about to snap at the snapping turtles!
Heeee!


What a wonderful world we live in!
Where is your favorite place to emerse yourself in nature?
Emmitt, Fred and I love to go to the open space areas like this one near our house that I showed you in November.
Please leave us a note and let us know and include a link if you can show us.
We cannot wait to see!
Have a super day and weekend everyone!
xoxoxo
m & e

7 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite place to emerse myself in nature are the beautiful beaches in Guam. And when it's too hot during the day - I like to sit outside at night because the stars in the skies are stunning on this side of the world. Thanks for sharing the photos from Fred. Absolutely stunning. My favorite was the turtle and alligator.

Diane said...

These are amazing pics that Fred got. He's quite the photographer!
I love the trees, mountains & catching a gorgeous sunrise. Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo Diane

Molly the Airedale said...

What gorgeous photos!
We love Sleeping Giant but we haven't been in quite awhile.

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Puglette said...

hi melissa! please let fred know that i really enjoyed his photos. what beautiful birds and the turtle and alligators were really cool. i had to take a close up look at that one. it's really tough to pick a favorite outdoor spot, the pacific northwest is just chock full of lovely areas. we love the oregon coast, mount rainier, mout st. helens...the park and lake about three blocks away, our huge off leash dog park...i can go on and on! we love the outdoors!
hugs to you and your family!
puglette
:o)

Hank said...

Glad Fred didn't get snapped! ;)

Great pics. I emmerse myself in nature every chance I get. My second fave place is Acadia National Park in Maine.

My #1 fave place is my own backyard.

alex said...

nice photos.. they look good..
keep sharing..

Edina MN Realty
Minnesota Real Estate
Local Internet Marketing
Gift Baskets
baby gift baskets
Christmas Gift Baskets

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Fred captured some magical photos of the wild life. I can almost see the feet of the duck as it paddled through the water.
He and his camera caught some breath taking beautys at the wetland preserve. Fred has a way with Nature,, and he knows how to capture those special moments to share with all of us.
I cannot pick a favorite. I feel blessed that he shared these photos with us.
Thank you Fred. Thank you Missy
love
twee