Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cookie Monster Meets The Chocolate Chip Cookie


Hi everyone!

Happy Tuesday!

I had to smile this morning when looking through my collection of dog sweater vests.

I could not help myself! I mixed and matched them like little outfits in a closet!

These 3 look so cute together!

Wouldn't these make a fun set walking down the street together?


Variegated Blue, Almond, Navy body/ Royal Blue bobbles / Royal Blue collar


Almond body / Royal Blue bobbles / White collar

Almond body / Chocolate Brown bobbles / White collar


Winston Wilbur says to bring on the Cookie Monster and the Muffin!
He is ready for the crumbs to fly! :)

All 3 vests are available to ship today in my etsy shop.

Please email me anytime or choose a custom listing and let me know which sweater vest you would like me to make for you if you do not see the colors or sizes that you need.

Emmitt & I would love to make anything you want!
xoxoxo
m & e

1 comment:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Melissa
We think the The Cookie Monster, The Blueberry Muffin, and The Chocolate Chip Cookie, would all be friends if they knew each other!
They would all be walking to the park together!
And Winston Wilbur is the cutest chocolate chip cookie I ever did see!
love
twee