Friday, June 13, 2008

A Commissioned Pug Doll from Pillow Monsters!

Update: 4:00 PM - Clarence is here!

Here is Clarence with his new friend Flannery, my first Pillow Monster.

Emmitt loves Clarence and Flannery.
He is going to teach them how to get him extra treats.
Can you see the wheels turning?

Nichol is so wonderful, she even decorated the box with a drawing of Clarence.
Of, Course I have to keep that in my office so I can see it all of the time!



I am so excited!


Meet Clarence The Pug.



I commissioned this wonderful doll from the incredibly talented Nichol Brinkman of Pillow Monsters.



She creates the most magical dolls and sells them in her Etsy shop. She also has a wonderful blog that I visit daily.



I cannot wait for him to arrive!









Look at his cool clothes...




And his wonderful curly tail!




Nichol is so creative. She names and writes a bio for every doll she makes.




Each doll is so special and I cannot wait to to have him sit in my office right next to Flannery, my first Pillow Monster.




Thank you Nichol!

10 comments:

Nichol Brinkman said...

Thank you Melissa! Your comment on my blog made me laugh! You are the greatest, Clarence couldn't be going to kinder person!

Best,
Nichol

Unknown said...

What a wonderful doll! All the bright colors and the funny curly tail are awesome. Have you introduced Clarence to Emmitt yet? How did that go? : )
hugs from Texas,
Nancy and the porkypies

Manon said...

Absolutely great doll! I love that she names every doll!

Tara's Art Camp said...

that is so adorable!!!! Love the face.

Candace Trew Camling said...

that is so cute! I love his disco shirt! Better keep it away from Emmit though! He might add some unwanted details (slobber?!)

I need to add you to my links! I miss too much cool stuff over here...so I will!

The Devil Dog said...

That is such a wonderful doll. It must be neat to see him in your office every day.

Roxy

Unknown said...

what an awesome commissioned piece Melissa!!! he is so cute...and I love her description...

looks like you had a marvelous Friday!!!!

have a great weekend!!!

Nevis said...

Aww...I love them! The tail is the bestest part!

Rachel said...

Haha, I love her little bio for him - what a sweet thought that he picks two roses every morning :)

You can recruit him in your fabulous garden!

Kathleen Rietz said...

Very cute. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment. I have visited your blog in the past and enjoy your dedication and love of pugs and dogs of all kinds.