Monday, June 16, 2008

New Pug Painting - Two Fawn Pugs



8 x 10 Acrylic on wood

I am so excited about my newest painting - Design A67!
These two pugs are waiting for you to come home and give them a big hug!
They are available on all of my products where you can choose a design.

The ride on Saturday and the Wool Market on Sunday were so much fun!
After the ride on Saturday, I spent the day finishing this painting.
and on Sunday, I even saw a pug at lunch (of course) after the wool market in Estes Park.

Here are a couple of pictures with more to come on Wednesday.





Tomorrow you will get to meet the newest Pug Pal in the Pug Notes Family!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

These two are so cute, I love the beautiful shadow effect under their chins Melissa. Annie and I can hardly wait to see who the new pug pal is tomorrow!!! PS - Emmitt is featured puggy on my page today...
xxoo
Nancy and the porkypies

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Melissa, are you and Melanie twins? You favor each other so much!

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa...the new painting is awesome and I love all your great photos!!!

oh and can't wait to see the next newest pug!

Hugs
Diana

Nevis said...

Lovely painting (as usual)! :)

Tara's Art Camp said...

what a great weekend. The wool looks lovely. A wool market, wow I bet there were a lot of people there. Cute photos, you and your sister, and hubby look so happy!

Too Cute Pugs said...

Oooh, I love your new painting!

And that wool is amazing.

You all look wonderful!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Great pictures. I always amazes me how you are so active in both your lifestyle and creative work. Do you sleep? Looks like it was a fun weekend and I love those lovely pug faces in your latest painting.
Thanks for sharing.

The Devil Dog said...

The painting is GREAT! Absolutely fabulous. As for everything else, wow, it sounds likes so much fun. Glad you had fun.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

I love these shots of you 'out of the studio' Melissa! I always find it so interesting to see what my virtual friends do with their spare time and I thank you so much for sharing! It looks like you had a wonderful weekend.

You have been tagged my dear friend!

Head on over to my blog to see the rules for this new game: http://www.cowbellyblog.com. (you may need to scroll down the page to get to the post depending on when you visit- I'm planning on putting up a bunch of new posts today).

Can't wait to see your answers!

Fannie said...

So precious, Melissa. Excellent work. Amazing. Love the pics.