Monday, July 25, 2011

Easy to Knit Teddy Bear Tutorial ~ New Updates!


Happy Monday everyone!

I am so excited to show you 2 wonderful teddy bears that people have sent me photos of that they created after reading my Easy to Knit Teddy Bear Tutorial.

Archie and I are so happy that our project inspired the creation of these wonderful toys!



Meet Bugsly


Knitted by Iris H.



Meet Madame Boo Boo


Knitted by Ritaestelle C.


Archie and I just LOVE seeing what you are all creating!


Thank you so much for sharing your art and stories with us!

Please feel free to contact us anytime with your projects and inspirations!

We cannot wait to hear all about them!


Have a super day!


xoxoxo

Melissa & Archie

5 comments:

Ritaestelle said...

Melissa,

How totally exciting to see Madame BooBoo on your site!! I have made several of them to give away and I am happy to say that Madame lives at my house and I smile and think of you when I look at her :) I encourage everyone to try to make these darling critters - I LOVE Bugsy - great job Iris - the tutorial is soooo easy to follow ------> thank you Melissa for your creativity and inspiration!!!! Snuggles and belly rubs to Archie!!!!!!!

Love,
Ritaestelle

marianne said...

Wish I had time to knit.....

The Daily Pip said...

These are SO cute!!!! I just love them!

Your pal, Pip

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Our hearts just sing when we hear about those that you have helped inspire Missy.
These two litte creations, Madam Boo Boo, and Bugsley are precious.
I know that as each little stitch was taken,, the little bodies started to form,, and the little personalitys came to life.
Now the little bears have a story to tell.. because of your inspiration.
And now Ritaestelle and Iris can help to inspire others,, and the inspiration continues,, like a circle. Yes,, a "circle"
love
twee

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh wow, thay are so gorgeous!
I love the bright colours you can use on these sweet little teds.
Lynne xx