Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Archie's New Yard Art!


Hi everyone!


Happy Wednesday!


I am so excited to show you the new yard art my mom just bought!


She found ALL of it on Super Duper SALE for 70% off at Joanns!


She went in for buttons and yarn and came home with these wonderful goodies for me to send pee-mail on!


Tee Hee!


She got a metal cricket, flower, mushrooms and lupine flowers for this neat display!













...and she even bought me little metal bird friends and a vegetable garden that I cannot destroy. :)







Green Pepper & Corn




Strawberry & Tomato




Here are the flowers from the front yard that I say hello to every morning on our way out the door for our walk.


and here is the cute little puggy statue that greets me when we come home!


She got him on sale at Hobby Lobby for $6 and the mosaic birdhouse at Goodwill for $1!



I think he looks just like me!


Momma says it is so much fun to pick up little things along the way that make you smile.


The puggy reminds her of me and the birdhouse of my parrotlet brother, Gilbert. :)


How fun is that?


What fun treasures have you found lately?


Please leave us a note and let us know.


We cannot wait to hear all about them!


xoxoxo

Archie & Melissa


11 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh wow!
Those garden ornaments are gorgeous and we love your little puggy - you are right Archie, he DOES look just like you!
Your mum finds such great stuff :)
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Wilma said...

Good morning Archie! I love all the new things for your yard. Especially the little Archie. Are you sure that's a cricket? It looks an awful lot like a Sluggy Bee.

Vito and Gina said...

Oh Archie, mom is SOOOO jealous of that puggie statue from Hobby Lobby! She wants one right away! When did your Mom get it?

Later!
Vito

JJ Lynne said...

Archie, we would love to come and relax in your beautiful yard with a large glass of homemade lemonade! You and your mum did such a lovely job of creating a special place in nature :]

Diane said...

Love all the yard art...especially the little bird pieces! xoxo Diane

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, those are some great finds and add such a cute touch to your yard, Archie. Mom says that is probably the only kind of vegetables she could get to grow in our yard with Ciara around.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

tubby3pug said...

Very nice yard Archie, we love the new black pug friend

The Daily Pip said...

Archie, you are just the cutest! I love all your treasures.

Your pal, Pip

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie
I just love all those little treasures that your mom got at the stores. What great finds.. and to get a discount too.
They all make your yard look so pretty.
The little puggie is as adorable as you!
The birdie house is beautiful!
And I noticed the LOVE rock too.. how cool is that?
I love the little trees and the bumble bee, and all the veggys.
Wow,, I love them all.. AND
the flowers.... i just know they smell sweet like you
love
twee

Yours Truly said...

Archie,
I love your pug statue!

Love, Marlene

Hank said...

Oh.

When I seen "yard art" I thought maybe ya did some poo decoratin'.

Anyhoo, the yard looks good, bud.