Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dog Sweater Vests ~ The Super Heros Collection



Archie and I are so excited to show you the new collection of Sweater Vests we just made!

Dogs are real life Super Heros and always "Save the Day!" by making us smile and laugh. :)

These important super powers inspired our latest collection of sweater vests...



The Super Heros Collection!



Captain America


Wonder Woman


The Incredible Hulk


Batman


Robin



Captain America

Navy Blue body / White & Red Tweed bobbles / Red Tweed collar


Wonder Woman

Royal Blue body / White & Red Tweed bobbles / Golden collar




The Incredible Hulk

Lime Green body / Kelly Green bobbles / Purple collar



Batman

Black body / Baby Blue bobbles / Lavender collar



Robin

Red body / Black bobbles / Kelly Green collar




Captain America

and


Wonder Woman



Batman


and


Robin



How Fun!



I am happy to make whatever Super Hero you want in your pup's size. :)


Please contact me anytime if you have any questions or would like me to set up a special listing for you.


I also have lots of other sweater vests available in my Etsy Shop that are ready to ship today.


I love making new Sweater Vests!


Let me make one just for you! :)

xoxoxox


Melissa & Archie

7 comments:

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Melissa and Archie!

Daisy and I love the new collection!
The Incredible Hulk sweater vest is pretty cool.

We hope you have a great week!

-Dana & Daisy

Liss said...

I just LOVE these esp. the batman one because I love Batman so much. I'm hoping to get a Batman ordered for Ricky, maybe in a few months, they are soooo awesome! Great job, you did (I sound like Yoda).

Anakin Man said...

Hello Melissa and Archie!

Love the Super Hero Collection!!
What a super cute ideas!!

Hugs,
IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man

Mare said...

I just LOVE those color combinations!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow, these are fantastic!
Holy colour combination M&A, they are the coolest sweaters ever!
Bat wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Tweedles -- that's me said...

How fun are these!!
I can't wait to see who will be the first to model a Super Hero Sweater vest!
We love the color combinations,,. and magic is sure to happen,, when they are worn!
love
tweedles

marianne said...

Amazing do you knit at night too ;)
Wonderful sweater and all dogs look great in them!