Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Funnies ~ Archie's Monkey Madness

Happy Friday everyone!

It is me... Archie!


Here I am with my favorite toy...


"Outside" Monkey


I am not a spoiled pug or anything, but I have 2 of my favorite toy in the world.


He was the very first toy momma bought for me right before they picked me up to come home!


I played with him so much that I ripped his face and now he is the outside monkey and I have another intact one that is the "Inside" Monkey.


Oh my gosh, so many things to keep track of around here, but I am not spoiled or anything. :)



I have a fun weekend planned hanging out in the backyard with "Outside" Monkey and my mom as she works on a new collection of Sweater Vests for us all to enjoy!

I am not supposed to tell what the new collection is ... but I think that my love of moving rocks and that my dad's name is Fred may have inspired her. :)


Tee Hee!


Can you guess what they are going to be?





Uh Oh "Outside" Monkey, I hope we did not give it away!


What is that momma?

You want everyone to have lots of fun guessing?

Oh Good!

Please leave me a note with your guesses of the 5 new sweater vests!

We will reveal them to you in just a few days!

How Fun!


Oh lookie what I found for your viewing enjoyment...


Here is a video of how I made the first monkey into "Outside" Monkey and why I magically got a "Inside" Monkey the next day. :)




xoxoxo

Archie Poo Pants

17 comments:

emily said...

Archie, you are ferocious!!!

Tiffy said...

I didn't think you could get any cuter Archie, but you did. Isn't it great to be spoiled?

I can't wait to see all the Flinstone sweater vests. Do you think your mom could make me a Pink Panther sweater vest? Pink is my color!

Tiffy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, we can just see it now, Fred, Wilma, Pebbles, Dino, Barney, Betty, Bamm Bamm, and all the others are going to be so happy.

We agree, you can never have too many of a good toy.

Happy weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Noodles said...

Flintstones,Meet the Flintstones, They're a Modern Stone Age Family. From the town of Bedrock, their a page right out of History!
We cannot wait to see the new collection of sweater vests. What fun you and your mommy have, Archie!
Love Noodles

Barbara said...

Archie, you are just too cute. You really had a grip on old Monkey's face, didn't you?

Can't wait to see your momma's new stuff - they're always so much fun!!

Molly the Airedale said...

Our dad is a huge Fred Flintstone fan! We can't wait to see the new line of sweater vests, Archie!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Too Cute Pugs said...

Archie,

We love the pictures - especially the one with you sitting with your mom while she crochets.

And new sweater vests? How exciting! We can't wait to see.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Archie, I absolutely LOVE that picture of you and your mom. I can tell you are a very good assistant.

Have a wonderful weekend! You sure are adorable!

Your pal, Pip

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie
Outside monkey looks like your best friend for sure!
We looked at the photos of when you were a tiny little baby and you were about the same size of your monkey.
Now look at how much you have grown!
Look how beautiful you are!
DO you know what?
I think the little monkey will be your friend forever!
I am watching your momma crochet the new sweaters,, and I think they are going to be the latest thing that everyone will want!
Its so much fun seeing you sitting there with your momma
love
twee

Salinger The Pug said...

OMP Archie, you are getting SO BIG!!!

OOOHHH...we guess Flintstones too! Are you going to model the BamBam one???

Have fun with Inside AND Outside Monkey today!

Love,
S-Dog

marianne said...

can't believe how big Archie is already!!!! My how he grows!!!!!
went back to his first video and enjoyed that one more time
You have a great weekend all 3 of you!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We loved your video Archikins! We can't wait to see the new sweaters!!!!

xoxoxo
Meredith & Scarlet

Mr Puggles said...

Archie, I haven't been to your site in awhile, I can't believe how big you've gotten! Big or small, you're still adorable!! :)

Ruth Welter said...

Nope, that sweet little puglet of yours cannot be spoiled rotten Melissa....maybe just a little. Enjoy your sweet puppy. He is such a doll and I love to visit and see what antics he is up to each time.

Ruth

Winston Wilbur said...

OMP we haven't stopped in for a bit, (mum has been busy) but OMP looks how you have grown!!!

I also have inside and outside toys cuz i get my outside toys soooooo dirty mum says that they can't come back inside!


Winston

Elgor82 said...

I love your sweaters - they are so cute! Archie ... you aren't spoiled - just treated the way pugs were meant to be treated ... Pug Hugs, Ellen

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ha ha, you are such a clever, sweet, gorgeous little puggie Archie!
You jolly well deserve to be spoilt - just like us, bol!
It was fun to see you chasing your monkey toy, wheeeeeeee!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx