Monday, November 07, 2011

Crochet Corgi ~ Moe with Extra Fiber :)

Happy Monday everyone!


It is me...


Moe!

I am so excited because my aunty Melissy made a crochet, fiber-filled, likeness of me!


She gave it to Aunty Melanie for their birthday last month. :)


Ta Da!


Isn't he cute?



She made him from this fun pattern written by NannyPatCrochet that she purchased on Etsy.


He is so soft and rich looking because she used her favorite baby alpaca yarn from Lion Brand!



We are indentical twins just like my mom, Melanie and Aunty Melissa are!

He even has a white spot on the back of his ear like me!

and he is very adventurous just like me and is ready to play with all of us!



Would you like to play with us?

Please leave us a note and tell us your favorite game!


We will be right over!


xoxoxoxo


Cousin Moe & Fiber Moe


8 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

You look great Moe ~2!
Say hi to your twin for us :)
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

tubby3pug said...

So cute, I love the color detail

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Thank you Missy! I just love my wonderful mini Moe you made me. How did I get so lucky to have the best sister in the world?

Laura said...

What a great job your Auntie did in capturing a mini-Moe. While mini-Moe is cute, he can't really compare to the cuteness of the real Moe!

Payton said...

That mini-Moe is so life like! My favorite game is to chase and bite my Cuz!
Love,
Payton

Molly the Airedale said...

Your min-twin is just adorable, Moe!
We'd love to play tug with the two of you!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Hank said...

Awwwww! That is really cute! Good job!

Sarah

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Moe, I love your mini Moe! He does look just like you. I want to play... and my favorite game is "catch me if you can"
love
twee