Wednesday, November 02, 2011

The Candy Collection ~ New Dog Sweater Vests!

Hi everyone!

It is me...


Archie "Jelly Belly" Barchie!


My momma said that I have inspired her again!


She said I am the sweetest puggy and that I make her giggle since I jiggle whenever I move!


Can you believe I weighed in the other day at 21 lbs already?!


Oh my goodness!


So when she found new beautiful yarn to create with, she made 3 sweet new designs for us all to enjoy!


Here I am in my Jelly Bean Sweater Vest!





It is part of her new Dog Sweater Vest Collection ... The Candy Collection!




Jelly Beans



Good & Plenty



Chocolate Kisses




Jelly Beans


Navy, Lavender, Red, Olive variegated body/ Red bobbles / Red collar



Good & Plenty


Hot Pink, Purple, Raspberry variegated body/ Dark Purple bobbles / Dark Purple collar




Chocolate Kisses

Brown, Rust, Lavender variegated body/ Chocolate Brown bobbles / Chocolate Brown collar



I love my new Jelly Beans Sweater Vest!

My momma is happy to make whatever candy flavor you want in your pup's size. :)


Please contact me anytime if you have any questions or would like us to set up a special listing for you.


She also has these lots of other sweater vests available in her Etsy Shop that are ready to ship today.


Please let me know if there is a certain sweater vest you would like her to make for you.


You can see all the possibilities anytime in The Sweater Vest Gallery at www.dogsweatervests.com.


She is happy to make a custom sweater for you anytime!


Just choose the custom sweater vest option in the Etsy Shop in your desired size, XS, S or M. :)


xoxoxox


Archie "Jelly Belly" Barchie

9 comments:

tubby3pug said...

As always you look great

Meredith LeBlanc said...

OMGravy! Are we excited for your Good & Plenty sweater! Standing on our tiptoes excited :) Thank you for inspiring such beautous colors Archikins ♥

For Angel Nicki on Day of the Dead we put out peanut butter Castor & Pouux treats and vibrant, fragrant orange/red marigolds. We love having her with us.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

pugsx4 said...

Wow how timely, our oldest pug Jellybean just turned 14 years old yesterday! What a tribute!

Payton said...

Hi Archie! You are lookin' good in that sweater, 21 lbs and all! Your tail is the cutest! Like Meredith and Scarlet, we really like the Good & Plenty one...but of course, so many of the variegated collection is beautiful that it is so hard to choose!
Love,
Payton

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

So clever, Archie - love those names, and the colors are just pawfect.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara,and Lightning

Noodles said...

Hi Archie
Boy you sure are growing up FAST! At 21 pounds you outsize me by 6 pounds!!!! Whew!!!
I love your Momma's sweater vests and the new jelly belly creations are simply yummy.
Way to model, dude.
Love Noodles

Puglette said...

i love the chocolate kisses sweater, those colors look great together! archie, dodger is a jiggly boy too. it makes him extra squishy and snuggly!! you are such a handsome young man! i love watching you grow up. :o)

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Such colorful sweaters! Archie you are getting so big!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi big boy Archie! Your beautiful!
And what a handsome model you are!
I don't think I could pick a favorite color from all those choices! They are all so cheery and happy colors- all made with love!
Your mom has been very busy.
I sure do love all my sweaters. They fit me perfect and are so warm!
love
twe