Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fiber Art Show 2011


Happy Wednesday everyone!

Melanie and I love this time of year because we get to go to all of our favorite craft shows together!


We just went to our most favorite one ~ The FIBER ART SHOW! :)


My favorite teacher and needle felting artist Heide Murray was there!




Melanie was so sweet and bought me the snowman while I bought the lion and then I got a felted egg and a knit monster doll.




I get a doll from this artist every year to add to my Yarn & Sewing Room!

Look how happy they are sitting in my ready to ship sweater vests!


They are all so much FUN!

What fun Holiday Shows do you like to go to in your part of the world?


Please leave me a note and tell me all about them!


I cannot wait to hear!


xoxoxo


Melissa & Archie

5 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh, aren't they the sweetest things ever!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

They are just so adorable. Mom wishes there were some good shows like that around here. Your collection is growing.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Meredith LeBlanc said...

I make beaded bracelets for the Fine Arts & Crafts & Itty-Bitty Picture Show at the DeBlois Gallery, which is a cooperative art gallery where my Mom is a member. My favorites in the show seem to be the potters ~ always such beautiful pieces. I usually end up with some new small piece to warm up the house.

Scarlet is an excellent bead assistant, she sits in my lap snoring. I have to work over her but it's nice to have her little warm pugginess there.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Oh it all looks so wonderful missy!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

You and Melly have such fun times! You find the best craft shows to find cute things!
All your treasure are very cute sitting in the basket together! They are happy.
We have not gone to one craft thing yet!! Whats going on!
love
twee