Monday, November 14, 2011

Crochet Parrotlet ~ Ollie with Extra Fiber



Happy Monday everyone!


It is me...


Cousin Ollie!


I am so excited to show you the mini Ollie fiber art my Auntie Melissa made for me and my momma, Melanie.


It actually isn't that mini, as I am mini and so I guess it is life size!


Ha! Ha!



Ta Da!

Here it is with the fiber Moe we showed you last monday! :)



I think it looks just like me!



He is soft like me...



He is lots of pretty shades of turquoise like me...




... and he is ready to take on the world just like me!


Life is Art... Art is Life!


How FUN!


What FUN things are you up to today?


Please leave me a note and let me know!


I cannot wait to hear all about it!


xoxoxo

Cousin Ollie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ollie! You are such a good modeler!!

Salinger The Pug said...

Hi Ollie! You are an excellent model!

Good work, Auntie Melissy!

Mom says she used to have a bird that looked JUST like you...his name was Mikey.

Love,
S-Dog

carol l mckenna said...

very creative and fun! ~thanks, namaste, carol (A Creative Harbor)

Might you consider my Magical Monday blog hop at A Creative Harbor? thanks, carol ^_^

lizzy said...

How adorable! You are so cute Ollie and so is your knit version!

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Such a wonderful creation Missy! I just cherish it!! love you, Melly

A Splash of Ida said...

It's such a cutie!!!!

xoxo
ida

http://asplashofida.blogspot.com

The Daily Pip said...

So, so cute! Love the little blue bird.

Your pal, Pip

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Ollie
The mini Ollie does look like you. It even has eyes like you!
Does he chirp like you too?
He looks just like sweet,, sweet you!
chirp, chirp
love
twee

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Ollie!

We love your Mini Ollie! We love fiber Moe too!
Daisy, Bruce and I are just relaxing tonight.
We hope you had a great Monday!

-Dana, Daisy and Bruce