Monday, November 21, 2011

3 New Pug Dolls for my Collection!

Happy Monday everyone!


I am so excited to show you the 3 new pug dolls I just got!


I purchased them all on Etsy!


They arrived from all corners of the world! :)


They are my international puggies!


One is from Vietnam, one is from The UK and one is from Guam! :)


The crocheted thread pug in the first photo is so amazing!


He is teeny tiny!


Measuring less than 1/2" tall!


Look at all the expression and detail he has!


Melanie got him for me for my birthday! :)


I crocheted a special pink cushion for him to sit on!


I purchased him from Suami on Etsy.

This beautiful pug is made of mohair and is from the UK!


Look at all of the gorgeous details the artist lovingly made him with!


I love his hand and foot pads and his blue and brown jumper!

The artist's shop is Boolouroo Bears on Etsy.



He reminds me of Melanie's gorgeous handmade fully jointed mohair bears with a Puggy twist!


It was also the perfect gift from her for our birthday last month. :)


Thank you Melly!


They even arrived on the same day in the mail! :)


Look at that face!


And this amazing puggy is a birthday present to myself!

It is another Paddywak Pug from Karen in Guam.

I have no less than 12 of her dolls that I have been collecting since 2004.

I could not think of a better treat!

The beads are from her trip to Hong Kong earier this year!

I love her shop and her blog that shows us her fabulous art, family and travels!





Tee Hee!


This is just one tiny display of my pug doll collection in the kitchen.


You can never have too many pug dolls!

Life is Art... Art is Life!


xoxoxoxo




What are your favorite things to collect?


Please leave us a note and let us know!


We cannot wait to hear all about them!


xoxoxo

Melissa & Archie

9 comments:

Wilma said...

Ooooh, love them all. Some day mom will start buying us thing other than trips to the vet again!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting!!

Those Puggies are adorable!!!

Gaye

Ritaestelle said...

I love all your new pugs!!!!!! I can't get over that first little one that's barely 1/2 inch!! Wow!! The detail is AMAZING and I love the pink cushion you made for the puggy to sit on - it reminds me of a cupcake!!!! Enjoy your new treats!!!! PUG HUGS!!

Ritaestelle

Payton said...

That is quite a cute collection!
Love,
Payton

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

perfect additions to your super special pug collection!

Molly the Airedale said...

What cute Puggies! Your mom is as nutty about Puggies as ours is about Airedales!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Tweedles -- that's me said...

How precious they are!
Oh they are too cute. We cannot imagine making something so adorable as they are!
We love them all.
love
twee

The Daily Pip said...

They are all so sweet! My mom likes to collect art books and anything that smells like lavender or vanilla. I like to collect cat toys (taking them away from my kitty sisters).

Your pal, Pip

Sketching with Dogs said...

Your new pugs are wonderful!
The detail in the top one is incredible for the size, I know I couldn't crochet so small :0
Hugs, lynne xx