Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Funnies ~ Archie Eat your Veggies!



Hi everyone!


It is me...


Archie Barchie



Houston... I think I may have a problem!

At dinner time the other evening, my momma said "Archieeeeee look what I made special for you tonight..."

... and she put a plate of steamed assorted veggies next to my puppy food for getting me used to some fresh non-puppy kibbly food I have been eating my whooooole life!

She said now that I am almost 10 months old that I can start expanding my horizons and not so much my waist line at this point.


Hmmmm...


What does that mean?

I hope it does not mean veggies with this much fiber!


I'm scared!



Noooooooo!

Not fresh vegetables!




"Oh Archie... you are so silly! Emmitt loved fresh veggies and you will like them too. :)


You just need to try one to find out how good they are!"




Ok momma... I'll try this piece of asparagus...


but I am going to take it in the dining room instead of the kitchen to make it a special occasion like dinner.


Ok?

*Mom giggling but trying to look serious*


"Ok Archie Barchie...


here let me turn on the fancy dining room lights for you while you enjoy your meal. ;) "

What a silly puggy!


He ate the whole plate of veggies and wanted them the second night too.


Looks like Angel Emmitt is whispering menu suggestions in his ear!


Yay!


How FUN!

I love cooking for my Archie!


What are your favorite things to cook for your pack?


Please leave us a note and let us know!


We cannot wait to hear!


xoxoxox


Archie & Melissa

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Archie!? Are you crazy? Veggies are poison! I'm quite sure! Mom used to try to make me eat some way back when, but I could always spot them and make sure to avoid them! Tee hee.. Thankfully I finally trained her into only giving me raw meatables!

Kisses,
Bajas

Anonymous said...

Annie and Madame always steel any veggies that Rowdy the Green Wing Macaw drops from his mouth to the bottom of his cage! We are glad he is such a messy eater!!

Madame
Annie

Anonymous said...

Mom should learn how to spell! She meant steal!

Ritaestelle said...

Oh Archie, just when I think you can't get any cuter, there you go - cuter and more charming AND a gourmand!!!! Those veggies look yummy! You and Emmitt both have good taste!! Bon appetit, you precious little pug boy!!!!!

Ritaestelle

LindyLou4U said...

I agree with Ritaeselle...Archie you ARE becoming more cute and charming...all you needed in the diningroom was your black tie!
Gladys LOVES veggies. In fact I learned that to sucessfully train your pet you needed to find something that "motivated" them to work...well, for Gladys its green beans...she wants them more than red meat...so don't be afraid of the good stuff...as you might be plesantly surprised...and clean your plate!
By the way, your mom's fiber veggies are adorable...that cauliflower is to die for!
Hugs and smiles,
Linda

Payton said...

Hi Archie! Oh, I love veggies! In fact, I've never met one that I didn't like. My mom usually gives me green beans, carrots, broccoli, and potatoes. YUMMY! I'm so happy that you get to eat all of these good things too. Have a fun weekend!
Love,
Payton

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Scarlet likes organic beef hot dogs, hot dogs, and more hot dogs. and hot dogs.

I might have to disguise some veggies in hot dog...

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

The Daily Pip said...

Hey Archie, make sure you stop by my bloggie today. I am wearing my sweater vest!

Your pal, Pip

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Archie I love my fresh carrots and green beanies! Emma and Tuni don't care much for them but I love em and you will too.

Hugs
Sequoia

dw said...

How great that Archie likes his vegetables! I definitely think that Angel Emmitt is whispering advice to little Archie! I just love the picture of Archie with the asparagus hanging out of his mouth!! so cute!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie
What a brave boy you are to try the asparagus! And how wise for you to listen to your brother Angel Emmitt!
You will get to love all kinds of veggies like me! I love brocki- raw and cooked. And green beans- raw and cooked! Course I love nanas too, but mommy said thats not a veggy.
I love all your fiber veggies your mommy made for you!
Archie- you are soooo beautifully handsome! And kissable too!
love
twee

Hank said...

Archibald, buddy....all I can say is stay close tuh the door. ;)

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Sweet!!! I love Archie Melissa :D

Chfnman said...

Archie, trust me, veggies are not nearly as good as some other things but your Pugrent is doing the right thing by you! And Hank, as usual, has provided some compelling advice. :)

Gampy