Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wordless Wonderful Wednesday ~ Fred's Photos from Italy!


Happy Wednesday everyone!

I am so excited!

Today I get to share some magic with you!

Fred has returned from his 10 day photography workshop in Florence, Italy and the countryside of Tuscany!

Here is just a cross section of the photos he captured for us!



So, without any more aideu... :)

Enjoy!





















Simply Magical!

Looking through Fred's eyes makes me feel like I was transported there too!

What a perfect trip!

How FUN!
 

He even saw a pug visiting Florence from his home in Greece! :)

xoxoxo
Melissa

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What beautiful photos! Our mom's favorite is the poppies! We want to know if Fred brought home those snazzy heels for your mom, Archie?!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Archie and Melissa said...

hi m & m!

ha! fred knew if i even looked at the shoes i would fall off of them. :)

he got me gorgeous leather containters that i just love!

xoxoxo

Unknown said...

These are amazing Melissy! Howie wonders if he can go with Fred next time?

Payton's mom said...

Wow!
Love,
Christy

Sketching with Dogs said...

Gorgeous photos, I love the landscape and cityscape ones most of all - except for the pug of course :)
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Woweee- these photos are so clear and perfect in every way!
oh it would be fin to walk among the poppies
love
tweedles

Pug Slope said...

Those are some beautiful photos! Italy sure looks like a wonderful place to go - I'll have to put it on my bucket list. :)

-Love,
Sid.