Wednesday, June 05, 2013

A Wonderful Wednesday Afternoon ~ New Whimsical Blobs!


Happy Wednesday everyone!

R-Chee and I had so much FUN today when we pulled out our set of kid's markers, colored pencils, glitter glue pens and water color paints!

We found lots of whimsical creatures to outline & bring to life in my blob book that I started last Fall in Carla Sonheim's workshop offered through Art Camp for Women.







We had a wonderful day together!

Relax and just make some art from your heart today!

It is so FUN to create something you enjoy in the garden, kitchen, studio or sandbox!

Just Play a bit today!

It will make you happy!

That is the greatest gift we can give to anyone...

A smile & some cheer!

Speaking of creating, smiles, cheer and art...

My twin, Melanie, & I are going on a sister's art retreat together this weekend!

Yipppeee!

We leave on Friday so I will be back blogging next week to show you what we made!

We are going to make more batik paintings and pillows together, crochet and read a book we got just for this weekend to start together and have a summer book club!

What FUN things are you doing this weekend?

Please leave us a note and let us know! 

We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

5 comments:

tubby3pug said...

very cute

urban hounds

Sketching with Dogs said...

Love your extra sparkly blob paintings!
Have lots of fun at the art workshop, it will be great!
I bought the book club book yesterday and am enjoying it very much.
Lynne x

Molly the Airedale said...

Your blobs are so colorful and so cheerful, Melissa! We just love them!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Your blobs make me happy and make me smile!!!!!
We are happy you get to go play with Melly!
love
tweedles

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We love the blobs! Very fun!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet