Wednesday, March 06, 2013

New Blobs ~ Seeing Silly Sea Creatures!



Hi Everyone!

It is a whimsical Wednesday here! :)

R-Chee & I are seeing sea creatures in our blob book and coloring them in today!




How FUN!

We pulled out all of our colored pencils and markers and just let GO!

It is a super FUN & Fast way to relax and feel good anytime during your day!


You do not even have to create a whole page at once!

You can just do this for 2 minutes a day and I promise it will make you smile!

New ideas and FUN things will continue to show up in your day for you to appreciate and enjoy!

Carla Sonheim is an amazing teacher and helped me to create my blog book in a workshop she taught for Art Camp for Women.

Just in case you cannot get to one of her workshops, she has generously created FREE tutorials & blob booklets that you can download, save and print to create smiles & magic for yourself and others too!

I have downloaded the first of 4 FREE issues that she will share with us in 2013.

She makes it so easy for us to play & learn something new everyday!

Please sign up for her newsletter to get a link them each time a new booklet is released.

R-Chee & I cannot wait to see what magic you create!

Have a Super day everyone!

xoxoxox
Melissa & R-Chee

3 comments:

What Remains Now said...

I love your fantastical creatures.

Sketching with Dogs said...

Soooo beautiful. I love your magical booklet!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh I love the magic colors that you use to create this fun for us to see!
What happiness in your home today as you create and share!
love
tweedles