Monday, March 18, 2013

Crochet Granny Circles ~ 2nd Change Purse Project


Happy Monday Everyone!

R-Chee feels like he is running in circles after we made this cute little change purse this weekend.

He is feeling happily dizzy just like when he does when playing his favorite game...


Catch R-Chee's Tail!


He loves to spin and spin and try and catch it! :)



This is my second change purse project and it was just as FUN to do as the 1st one I showed you last week

I made a Granny Circle for this one using this free pattern for a Granny Owl Ornament but I did not make the head. :)


I made two different color combos  using some scrap wool yarn from my stash for the front and back and lined it with a coordinating cotton fabric.

I purchased the metal change purse frame on etsy from MeiMeiWhiteCross .
It was super easy to hand sew it onto the frame to complete the project. :)




Ta Da!

I just love how it turned out!

That was FUN!

In fact, it was so much FUN that I am working on 56 more circles to make into a window treatment for the Pug Cave for Archie!

It will take me a few weeks to complete so stay tuned for photos soon!

I also have some new pug paintings planned for the coming weeks!

...and the Pug Notes' Spring Newsletter that is jam packed with a great recipe, new Meet the Pugs photos and new products for you to enjoy! :)

It is busy, busy here in the studio and I am having a ball!

I cannot wait to be able to share all of the new creations with you soon!

What neat things are you working on?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about them!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee





4 comments:

Laura said...

Love this, Melissa! I might have to attempt one of these myself!

Maron said...

Looks like the perfect little purse to keep your Mah Jongg money in....lol!xo Maron

Molly the Airedale said...

The change purses are just beautiful, Melissa! It sounds like you are having tons of fun creating!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Missy
The granny square on the change purse reminds us of the sun with all of her sun rays. Its so beautiful- and the perfect colors.
Thank goodness R-Chee is there to spin in circles and help you.
love
twee