Tuesday, March 19, 2013

1st New Pug Painting of 2013 ~ Black Pug (A85)


 
Happy Tuesday everyone!
 
R-Chee & I are so excited to show you my 1st new painting of 2013! 
 
I think I will name the painting after R-Chee + he was painted on St. Patty's Day...
 
Meet Lucky Charm!
 

I snapped some photos of him for you as I painted him for you to see him spring to life...










 Ta Da!
 
That was FUN!
 
Yay!

More puggies are sketched and will appear soon right before our eyes.

I never know who they will be, but they always make me smile and are a joy to share with you.

This little black puggy is Pug Design A85 on Pug Notes and Dog Art Studio and is now available on all of my products for you to enjoy!

Please contact me anytime with any questions, comments or feedback!

I always love to hear from you!
 
xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

6 comments:

tubby3pug said...

great job

urban hounds

Meredith LeBlanc said...

So cute and pugalicious!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sketching with Dogs said...

Aww, he is such a sunny little chap!
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

The black puggy is spectacular!!
We love him and it was fun to see each step!
love
twee

Payton's mom said...

I love that sweet and wrinkly face!
Love,
Christy

Mare said...

Oh my goodness i adore this new painting!!! It's beautiful Melissa!