Monday, June 17, 2013

Crochet Cowl ~ Inspired by Archie & his Woofie Warmer


Happy Monday everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

Guess what my momma is doing on some of our warmest days of the year?

She is happily making her favorite Fall & Winter items for herself!

She loves to make them this time of year because this is the time of year she can squeeze in making projects for herself to enjoy!





She has been wanting to make herself a neck gator scarf to match my Woofie Warmer so that we both can be toasty warm on our walks together in the colder months!







..

I love the colors she chose in her favorite yarn ... 


She chose the Cactus Flower colorway for this project.



Ta Da!


Now she is working on a project we actually made last year!

She has been wanting to revisit a couple of pairs of slippers she made as prototypes last Fall.

They were the first two pairs...
http://pugnotes.blogspot.com/2012/09/fall-in-foothills-art-for-my-feet.html

http://pugnotes.blogspot.com/2012/08/crochet-slippers-gone-rogue.html

she made after finally working out the design she developed for her favorite slippers in the whole world.

She updated them to be warmer, more comfy and indoor/outdoor ready so that she can get the mail in them and follow me out to the backyard to play!

We will show them to you on Wednesday!





... again she is finding inspiration for making gifities for herself after making them for me!

What FUN things do you inspire your pawrents to do?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
R-Chee


4 comments:

tubby3pug said...

thats a really nice cowl Ive made a bunch of knitted cowls there are so nice and quick to create

urban hounds

Sketching with Dogs said...

Love your cowl and slippers and Archie looks so adorable in his with the bobble on!
Lynne x

Mare said...

I love the cowls and slippers, and the pup boots too! If i was smart i would be doing the same thing, getting ready for the cold months, right now!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi R-Chee
I think your momma is sooo smart for starting to work on things that will make her warm for the winter! We love the neck warmer and the slippers and of course the little booties for you!
love
twee