Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Funnies ~ R-Chee's Big Splash!



Happy First day of Summer everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

It is so nice and summery here today!

The sun is out, and I would love to go for a swim but alas...
We do not have a pool!

I know!



I will close my eyes and pretend that this is a diving board instead of a lounge chair and go for a swim!

Splash!



Wow!

Dreams really do come true!

I am soaking wet from head to toe!

How refreshing!

How are you spending your first day of Summer today?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
R-Chee


4 comments:

Payton's mom said...

It's just so hot, we aren't doing much of anything today. I think it's time to bust out our pool and see what D&D think of the water. :-)
Love,
Christy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie
Are you going for a swim? I want to go too!
love
tweedles

Dip-Dip and the Bridge said...

We are spending the first day of Summer shivering like the rest of the year, BOL!
Enjoy your swim Archie, your tiles look just like a swimming pool.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

tubby3pug said...

keep cool

urban hounds