Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Funnies ~ The Shaggy Pug Cave!


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

Guess What?!

My momma has been at it again!

A new ARC Thrift Store just opened down the street from our house and I think she was the first customer through the door!

She had so much FUN finding recycled treasures!


Two of the things she found are for my pug cave!

Look at these cool retro shaggy rugs she found for $2.99 ea!

The are 24 x 34 & even have rubber backing & original tags still on them from at least 30 years ago!

They were originally sold from a Kresge Store that later became the Kmart Brand! :)


Normally these rugs would even be too retro for momma, but she knew they would be perfect for my pug cave the second she saw them!


I must say, I agree!

...and that is not all!

This weekend she also finished the vintage rug hooking kit she has been working on for me since last Fall!

We will write a whole separate post about it soon, but I had to give you a sneak peek!

Now, I have shaggy retro rugs covering both the walls & floor of my pug cave!




Oh my goodness!

Now my Pug Cave is even fuzzier than I am!

Groovy! :)

 What FUN treasures have you found lately?

Mine have all been from the backyard that I am not supposed to eat or get into. :)

Please leave me a note and tell me all about yours!

I cannot wait to hear all about them!

Have a Super Duper Day!

xoxoxo
R-Chee

5 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ohhhh, we love your mushroom rug so much Archie. Your pug cave looks so cosy and colourful and your floor rugs fit right in.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Oh R-Chee, we LOVE your fuzziness!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Hi Archie!
Wesa luvs that your home is so fun looking! How can you not be joyful all the time living in a fun place like that?!?
Much Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

Tweedles -- that's me said...

R Chee
You are sooo lucky to have that wonderful pug cave---
and more than that-
you have a wonderful mom who goes looking for treasures,, and she always finds the coooooolest stuff!
We love the rugs! We love it all.
And we love you!
love
tweedles

Poppy said...

Wow, your pug cave is getting really fancy. Lucky puggy!

Poppy