Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bogart comes to visit!



Hi everyone!

It is me... Archie Barchie.




This is my friend Bogart!


He came to stay with us last week.


I am glad to report that even though I am new at being a gracious host, as you read about yesterday , he had no trouble making himself right at home!


I never wanted him to feel lonely while his momma was away so I talked to him constantly!

... and tried to play with him 24/7!

Doesn't he look thrilled? :)




He was a good sport until...


I tried to hide my Pugs in the Kitchen cookies from him.



Please tune in here to read all about that fiasco.




Well... I got an earful for that rude faux paw!




In fact, we both got a talkin' to about sharing from my momma.


Now we have done it!


Here we are on a time out!


Don't worry about us though, my momma is a softie!



We only had to wait 5 minutes and we can each could have another cookie!



Yipppeeee!!!!


xoxoxoxo


R-Chee & Bogart

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Archie. Time out? Oh well, we're sure those cookies were yummy when the time out exhausted. Your friend is a cutie. We love its name Bogart.
MA-kytah and Shady

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Bogart is too cute!! We are glad you are being a good host :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Pugs create a fiasco? I don't believe it!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Great job Archie :) You sure learned a lot last week. What a smart puggie you are!

Ritaestelle said...

Oh Archie, how wonderful to have a pug sleepover and a mom to teach you how to share!!!! Looks like you boys had pugfulls of fun and good eats!! Snuggles and belly rubs to you and precious Bogart!! Love yas!!!!

Ritaestelle

Payton said...

Bogart is a handsome pug. I'm so glad you got to hang with a friend for a whole week!
Love,
Payton

Noodles said...

Um Archie. . . did I see COOKIES from Pugs in the Kitchen?
I think you were the best host.
Love Noodles

Laura said...

How fun to have a visitor! Sorry you had to go to time out, but a treat afterwards makes it all better!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh dear, you both look so remorseful about your "misbehavior". So glad it all ended well with those cookies:)

Happy New Year!

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Sketching with Dogs said...

Don't forget to offer your houseguest the cookies first Archie.
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Too Cute Pugs said...

You guys are so cute even if you might have gotten into trouble over some cookies.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

R-Chee and Bogart you two look like you are great friends!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie Barchie!
OH gosh, I think you exhaugsted cutie Bogart with your happiness!
He did look a little sleepy until the cookies showed up!
I have been in time out before too, but good thing your momma is a softie!
And then you both kissed and made up and got a cookie! Right On!
love
twee

Wilma said...

Oh Bogart is a real cutie. Haha, in the fourth picture down, you look like a giant pug! Must be an optical illusion!

LindyLou4U said...

The photo of both of the tired puggies under the table is a classic! love it!!!

Hank said...

Archibald, buddy.....no offense but it looks like Bogart feels the same way 'bout kids as I do.

Anyhoo, looks like you fellas got on perty good!