Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Funnies ~ Archie has the Munchies!

Happy Friday everyone!


It is me...

Archie!


The holiday weekend is here!


I am told it is time for The New Year to arrive!


How exciting!


Dad says we are going to celebrate it by eating lots of food and watching football.


My two favorite things since I get snacks and lots of attention since my momma does not really watch the games, but finds it very relaxing to listen to them in the background while she plays with me and crochets Sweater Vests. :)


Lucky for me, football and foodables go together which is great news because ever since I got my first batch of Pugs in The Kitchen cookies and inhaled them because they were so GOOD, I have had the munchies!


I want everything to taste that goooooood!




So I am taste testing everything!

Does Dad taste as good as my Cheese Pizza cookies?

Nope!




Does momma taste as good as my Pumpkin Kisses cookies?

Nope!


Does my fuzzy chicken taste like my Honey Rosemary Chicken cookies?

Pleh... Noooooo, Nada, Negatory, Nope!


Ok, momma please help me open my last bags of Apple Chedder and Bacon Cookies to ring in The New Year and then pleeeeease place another order for me!


Yay! This is going to be a fabulous year!


What are you doing to ring in 2012?


Please leave us a note and let us know!


We cannot wait to hear all about it!


xoxoxo

R-Chee Barchie


13 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We ring in the New Year on the couch cuddling and nibbling on yummy eatables too R-Chee!

We hope that your New Year is blessed and full of love, which we know it will be!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Melissa, happy new year to you, Fred and Archie.

ruth

LindyLou4U said...

We will love to spend it quietly snuggled warm in our home after 36 baskets of disc golf and some fresh mountain air!!!
Happy New Year to your house....Keep making those awesome sweaters Melissa...can't wait to receive mine!
xoxo

Payton said...

I always have the munches Archie! I'm going over to a friends house for new years and we are going to try and eat nonstop!
Love,
Payton

The Daily Pip said...

Sounds like you are all ready for the new year. We will have a quiet night in, probably order a pizza and have a toast at midnight. I get to have a tiny bit of pizza, but no champagne.

Your pal, Pip

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Archie - you are just so cute. Welove all those yummy munchables too. But Mom keeps saying we need to be careful or we will have to make a New Year's Resolution to cut back on the treat:(

Hope you, Mom and Dad have a wonderful New Year!!!

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie
I have the munchies too and hopefully I get some popcorn on New Years Eve.
I need to check out the foodables at Pugs in The Kitchen .
I want some chicken or turket jurkey made in the USA... and processed in the USA. I wonder if they have any,,, cause I have the munchies bad too- just like you.
love
twee

Sketching with Dogs said...

Hope you all have a fantastic New Year, enjoy your noms!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Happy New Year Archie! 2011 was sure full of blessings - like you! Ollie says he is glad he has you to celebrate his first new years with. angel Emmitt, angel Dunkin, Gilbee and me are old pros at it. Big hugs and see you for football and food!

Moe Moe

Molly the Airedale said...

You sure have a lot of yummy cookies to ring in the new year, Archie!
Our mom and dad are pawty poopers. They're going to bed! B-O-R-I-N-G!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

We are planning on spending a nice quiet evening at home with mom & dad :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Elgor82 said...

We loved our www.pugsinthekitchen.com treats, too! We just finished them today and want to order more but mama said we've had too many treats lately so we have to wait a little while. We'll just keep bugging her until she gives in!

Happy New Year!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

marianne said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Archie♥
We celebrated with food and TV, but I am happy it is over and things will be back to normal soon.
Today I have a birthday to attend and then we are invited for champagne at the neighbors. So one more day of celebrating I guess.......
Looking forward to see much of you this new year :)