Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cutie Patooties ~ Meet Flora & Emmy Lou

Happy Thursday everyone!

Archie and I cannot thank you enough for sharing your photos with us!


Each one we receive is a huge hug and a treasure!


We have added them to the Sweater Vest Gallery too ~



Here are just a few more we have gotten in recent days!

Emmy Lou loves her custom designed Sweater Vest!


She picked the colors with her mom and made her favorite colors come to life!


Med. Grey body / Baby Yellow bobbles / Pink collar


Photo courtesy of Laura M., GA



Flora loves her Tangerine Dream Sweater Vest from The Variegated Collection.


Photo courtesy of Tiffany L., MA


These and many other vests are listed in my Etsy Shop and ready to ship today!


If you do not see the one you want...


I would love to make you your very own dog sweater vest too!


Please contact me anytime with any questions or to place an order.


xoxox
Melissa & Archie

8 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Those puggies look so cute in their sweaters, the tangerine dream is so colourful!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

marianne said...

Cuties in those vests!!!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

I love all of these beautiful puggies in your sweaters! They are just the best.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Liss said...

Those are some good lookin' puggies in some pretty sweaters! Visit us today and share some of your and Archie's favorite things with us :)

LindyLou4U said...

I just LOVE all the cuteness going on at Pugnotes and again, the sweaters are to die for...so lovely. Hugs to all!
-Linda and Gladys

LindyLou4U said...

I just LOVE all the cuteness going on at Pugnotes and again, the sweaters are to die for...so lovely. Hugs to all!
-Linda and Gladys

Tucker and Lola said...

Love those sweaters and we are really enjoying all the photos!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh gosh- look how pretty Flora is in her Tangerine Dream Sweater!
What perfect colors to go with her
shiny fur, and adorable face!
And Emma Lou is a real cutie patootie! Beautiful choice of colors look so gorgous on her!
Her cute little face looks so proud of her sweater!
And I know why! Cause I love all my sweaters too
love
twee