Thursday, December 08, 2011

Ollie's Tea Party



Hi everyone!


It is me...

Cousin Ollie!


Happy Thursday to all of you!


Boy!

This is a busy time of year!

It is my first holiday season and I can see that everyone is very, very busy trying to get everything done!


I have made us a cup of tea to sip and enjoy for a few minutes today!


I even baked us some cookies!


Let me go and get them...


Whoa...


Oops!



I fell in!


Tee hee!


No worries!


Warm baths can be very soothing too!


I will be right back with your cookie.


Have a seat, relax and put your feet up!


xoxoxox


Cousin Ollie

8 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

We have never seen a coffee scented bird before Ollie, you are so cute!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Molly the Airedale said...

We bet your tea bath felt good, Ollie! We can't wait for cookies - two please!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

I think Ollie is hilarious!!

Madame
Annie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom says her canaries always loved a warm bath, especially if the cage was set in a sunpuddle:) And Mom loves a good HOT cup of tea, so she would have to make a separate one for you, Ollie. You are just so beautiful.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Hank said...

Whoa! Careful there, bud!

dw said...

Oh Ollie, you're so cute! Falling into the teacup just adds to it! I hope the tea wasn't too hot, though!! And mmmm, cookies!! :)

Shane Kent Louis said...

Ollie, what are you doing on the tea cup! LOL you look so cute at that post!


--------------------------------
It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Ollie
You are such a funny little bird!
What flavor tea were you bathing in?
(tee hee hee) are you minty fresh?
I would like a cookie too please!!
love
twee