Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Cutie Patooties! ~ Fabulous Sweater Vest Models


Happy Wednesday everyone!


Archie and I cannot thank you enough for sharing your photos with us!


Each one we receive is a huge hug and a treasure!


We have added them to the Sweater Vest Gallery too ~




Here are just a few more we have gotten in recent days!




Photo courtesy of Kristin A., IL



Meet Macaroni


Macaroni is stylin' in his Sunflower Sweater Vest!


Photo courtesy of Shannon J., CA



Meet Tweedles

Tweedles loves her Over the Rainbow Sweater Vest from The Varigated Collection!


These and many other vests are listed in my Etsy Shop and ready to ship today!



If you do not see the one you want...


I would love to make you your very own dog sweater vest too!


Please contact me anytime with any questions or to place an order.


xoxox

Melissa & Archie

8 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Those are some cool vest! :)

Sketching with Dogs said...

All wonderful colours and pups!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Molly the Airedale said...

Every doggie looks so festive in their sweater vest!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

tubby3pug said...

They a look great

The Daily Pip said...

Oh my, what a wonderful surprise! I am SO HAPPY I have my comfy cozy sweater vest because it is awfully cold here!

Of course, Macaroni and Tweedles look wonderful and warm, too!

Your pal, Pip

Anonymous said...

The designs are gorgeous and so are the models!!

Annie
Madame

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Pug o' pug, everytime I see these cutie patooties we just want more sweaters!!!!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Happy Days!!
I love my sweater so much and I see that Pip and Macaroni love thiers too!
Look at how cute they are!
It feels so good to be warm and cozy! I feel love in every stitch!
love
twee