Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pugs in The Kitchen Cookies ~ Yummy!!!

Hi everyone!




It is me...


Archie!




I am so excited to tell you about the special package that just came in the mail for me and my house guest, Bogart!




My mom heard that Bogart was coming to stay with us for the holidays and ordered us some special treats from our friends at Pugs In The Kitchen!




They are a fabulous Doggy Bakery in Indiana that now ships around the country!




All of their cookies are handmade with love and care to order!




They are fresh, wholesome and deeeelicious!






They are packaged with the utmost care and all 5 flavors arrived in perfect condtion!






Ummmm...




* Archie whispers in my ear *




Momma, do I really have to share them with Bogart?




I know it is polite to share with guests, but all the cookies are sooo deeelicious!




"Archie! That is not nice! Now be a good puggy please go call Bogie Wogie in from the backyard while I open your treats. ;) "






Darn!




I know... maybe if I eat them quietly he will not hear me crunching!




I must be quick!

I hear him snuffling at the doggie door!



Bummer!



He heard me making yummy noises eating my cookies from Pugs In the Kitchen all the way from the backyard!




Now I have to share!

I will introduce you to Bogart tomorrow.




Right now I have to count out all the cookies to make sure I get MORE than him!




They are wonderful!




Please visit Pugs In the Kitchen today to get your very own cookies that if you want to... you can share with me! ;)




xoxoxo


R-Chee

10 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

R-Chee, there is a rule in life that is very important to remember: Sharing is Caring.

If you share, others will share with you. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Have a wonderful day Sweetness!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

The Daily Pip said...

Oh those cookies look yummy! Can't wait to meet Bogart tomorrow.

Your pal, Pip

Payton said...

Those cookies do look yummy! Can't wait to meet Bogart!
Love,
Payton

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow, those cookies look nomilicious!
Quick, munch munch munch!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Barbara said...

Oh man, Archie! Those look great!!

Molly the Airedale said...

Those treats sure do look yummy, Archie!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Archie, we are so glad that you like your treats!!

We can't wait to meet Bogart :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

hi archie! your momma got me some cookies too from pugs in the kitchen and i am with you... they are too good to want to share them with anyone :) your cousin cookie monster, Moe

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie
I hear you smacking those cookies clear over the mountains to my house! I am drooling just watching you eat them.
I hope you got plenty- couse I hope Bogart got plenty too!
love
twee

Hank said...

Ha ha! Love the "Darn" picture! :D