Thursday, March 10, 2011

Inspiring Art Class ~ Get Loose & Make Art!


Melanie and I went to a fun art class in January that was all about having fun Making Art!

We had no idea what we would make which I think is just the coolest thing!

I realized that I had never taken an art class without the end project in mind before I even started it.

This was a very freeing and fun way to approach making art ~

We felt like little kids in art class surrounded by paste, pom poms, glue and crayons! :)



We made Mardi Gras Crowns, marbled papers and Valentine's day Cards!






As you can see...

I had so much fun making pug doodles!

I will show you 2 more tomorrow that I colored in at home after class!

** Speaking of love and inspiration, I want to let you all know about an auction to help Mama Tea and her furkids, Richie and Ronni. **
Angel Emmitt and I have donated a signed print of the winning bidder's choice.
Please check out all of the items here.
The auction ends Friday March 18th.
xoxoxo
m

8 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Looks like it was a fun day. The Momster would have loved doing that with the oldest grandbiped - that crown is quite pretty.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lisa M Griffin said...

These are the best kinds of art classes. It was one of my favorite parts of teaching art to children... it is fresh and fun for them which would invigorate me.
Lovely, happy, pieces!

Ritaestelle said...

I would have loved that art class too! How fun!

Candace Trew Camling said...

i love the crown! so cool! your pug doodles are darling too!

Too Cute Pugs said...

What a super fun class! Mommy would love to take a class like that. We love your doodles!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Kristina Zambrano said...

what a lovely things you are making =0] all the art i can make is photography hahaha ... sometimes cards but with photos xD .. anyways lovely God Bless that gift of Art you have ...

hugs
kristina

Tweedles -- that's me said...

so much fun!
and good times shared together
love
twee

Dana Orsborn said...

What a fun class!
I love the pug doodles!

-Dana & Daisy