Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Cutie Fruity Patooties ~ The Sweater Vest Gallery

Hi everyone!

Oh my gosh!

Look at these 2 cutie fruity additions to the sweater vest gallery!

Meet Flora ~ The Strawberry


Red body/ Golden bobbles / Lime collar

Photo courtesy of Tiffany O., MA

and ...

Sadie ~ The Grape

from The Fruit Smoothie Collection

Purple body/ Lavender bobbles / Lime collar

Photo courtesy of Kathleen H., NJ


I currently have the Orange, Banana and Grapefruit sweater vests in size S all available in my Etsy Shop.

Perfect for those cold Spring morning walks.

Ready to ship today!

Please contact me anytime if I do not have the size or colors that you want.

I am happy to make one just for you!


xoxoxo

m

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, my! 'Tis my little Flora! :) Thank you so much for featuring her, Melissa!
And Sadie (a fave name of mine) is SUCH a sweetheart, too!!

XO

The Daily Pip said...

Beautiful! I love Flora's little tongue.

Your pal, Pip

JudyMackeyart said...

Oh Cute! Both girls look good in their sweet sweaters!
Have a great day!
Judy

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Those 2 are just delicious, I just want to squeeze them both.

xo

Kathleen said...

Thank you so much for featuring Sadie! She and I both love the sweater.

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Both are adorable!!!!!! and the sweaters are gorgeous as always!

marianne said...

Oh how cute they are!
Love that black one♥
Well love the other one as well. You know I love all pugs.........



Have a nice day Melissa♥

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Hee hee Flora is such a cutie in her sweater!!

Hugs
Sequoia and Tuni

Too Cute Pugs said...

Adorable!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Mare said...

Beautiful pups made even more beautiful in their sweaters!

Kristina Zambrano said...

what a lovely photos =0] they look cute alright

have a lovely day Melissa

hugs

Jennifer said...

Absolutely adorable!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh my gosh Flora and Sadie are too precious. Their sweater vests are sooooo gorgeous.... they make my mouth just water...!
how fun! Look at those precious faces!
love
twee