Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Feature on Charity Wings ~ Easy to Knit Teddy Tutorial

Hi Everyone!
Happy Happy Tuesday!
Baby Archie and I are having so much fun together!
I am on cloud 9, and we can feel Angel Emmitt's paws and wings clapping for joy!
He shows me everyday that he is around me!

Today, he showed up through this wonderful honor and surprise to have my Easy to Knit Teddy Bear Tutorial featured on CharityWings.org.


Hop on over with me to CharityWings.org to learn how to make one of these fun teddy bears of your very own!

Please let me know if you make one!
I would love to see and feature it on the blog!

xoxoxo
Archie & Melissa

1 comment:

Ruth Welter said...

The bears are adorable Melissa. Little ARchie is the cutest, I'm very happy for you. Enjoy him and show us lots more photos too.

Ruth