Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pug Notes Newsletter - Spring 2011

Hi everyone!

Vito here announcing the release of The Pug Notes Spring 2011 Newsletter!

I am so excited to show you my new night light that my wonderful mom, Gina, got for me!

Hooray! I am the newest model to join the Customer Photo Gallery! :)


The Pug Notes Newsletter ~ Spring 2011 is now online for your reading pleasure!

It is jam packed with fun news, photos, events, recipes, customer photos and more!



...and don't forget to get the Spring Recipe ~ Corn Dogs!

Cousin Moe licked his plate clean!

Angel Emmitt even makes an appearance. ;)

The photo above was given to me by my wonderful neighbor Randy Macht.

He is an amazing photographer and snapped this photo of Emmitt in 2009 on one of our daily walks.
My heart just soars evertime I look at it.



I have it framed on my desk and placed in the center of Emmitt's Zen Garden.


Life is filled with beautiful gifts that just keep revealing themselves before our eyes!

If you would like a copy of the Newsletter to be emailed to you every quarter, please just email me anytime or sign up in the green outlined box at the top left corner of the blog. :)

I would also love to feature your pugs and recipes in the upcoming newsletters so please send them anytime you want to!

xoxoxox

Melissa

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love getting your newsletters, Melissa and boy, do those corn dogs ever look yummy!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Frances Louise said...

Oh my goodness -- where have we been! Mommy just got the latest edition of the Newsletter and we just learned that sweet Emmitt has earned his angel wings. Our thoughts and love go out to you . . . he was truly an exceptional companion.

Vito and Gina said...

That picture of Emmitt is BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh I just love it. And thank you for featuring my Vito Marino! :) Hugs to you!

Mare said...

Hi Melissa! I LOVE Angel Emmitt's new picture...and that little Vito is a cutie patootie! Love, mare

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Auntie Missu
My moms and me love every newsletter. We read everyword and look at all the cute furry faces. I like to say hi to my friends and make new ones.
And the recipes.... wow... i cannot wait for my moms to make the spring corn dog for me.
I love to look at all the new things you create, and it gives me time to stop and check out all the new things on your blog. I love to see inspiration happening to you.. and I love when you share it with us.
The photo of Emmy Poo is so adorable.
And thank you for sharing my sping photo.
Huggs to you my sweet Auntie Missy
love
twee

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Hey we know that guy with the night light! Vito buddy!

That is one beatiful picture of a smiling Emmitt.

Hugs
Sequoia Tuni and Jenn

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Missed yous while we were away~
Nice posty~

hugs,
IzZY, Josie, TriXie and Anakin Man

pee-s
we still think about Emmitt and know him with yous~