Thursday, March 17, 2011

Emmitt's Zen Garden ~ New Fun Updates :)


Hi everyone!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I thought today would be the perfect day to show you all the new things I have added to Emmitt's Zen Garden. :)

It definitely has a magical feel to it, and it is now has alot more green!

Tee Hee!


The first thing I added since my original post is green paper grass that Fred gave me from his model train inventory!

I just rolled it out like a little rug under Emmitt's urn.

I know he loves that!

Emmitt always loved to roll in the grass and then promptly sneeze. :)


This photo shows 4 more wonderful things I just added to surround Emmitt.


A lime green felt lily pad bowl and red felt hearts from The Felt Planet on Etsy, and this beautiful engraved beach rock that Melanie just gave me!

She got it from a wonderful Etsy Shop called SJ Engraving.

She special requested the engraved pug, Emmitt's name and for the artist to dot the i with a heart! Perfect!


The 4th thing I got on Etsy was the tiny I Love U tag from Hug A Pug Studios!


Each detail was so fun to find and arrange.

I know Emmitt is there wagging his tail waiting to see what he gets to play with next!

I am still looking for a miniature Easy Bake Oven for him for the Zen Garden!

*Emmitt told me that he has one there with him in Heaven and that it *beeps* and pops out a mini meatloaf every few minutes without him even having to mix any ingredients!* :)

Joy! Joy! Joy!

If you find a stack of mini meatloaves on your kitchen counter ~ you know who they are from. ;)




Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoying Emmitt's Garden with me today!

You all mean the world to me!

Have a magical day!

xoxoxo
Melissa

21 comments:

Kristina Zambrano said...

omg Melissa what a cute zen greenie garden ... i'm sure he's loving it like i do ... what a lovely little thingies =0]

have a super day ...

lol can't wait for the print i just loving it already
hugs

Salinger The Pug said...

Oh Melissa! We LOVE Emmitt's Zen garden!!! What a fun place to reflect and enjoy his memory!

Ok, this is TOTALLY weird...but just yesterday, I was rummaging through the big freezer looking for the farkakte corned beef to make for Kevin today and in the door I found this little square that was all covered up with foil. I dug it out (thinking it might be FUDGE) and figured out it was a little meatloaf that I made in a mini loaf pan because I had some leftover mix once. I sat there laughing like a loon with the freezer door open thinking "OMG...EMMITT is saying HI to us!"

Have a happy Thursday/St. Patrick's Day!!!

Love,
Laura (and Salinger)

BriannaBlueStudio said...

Hi Melissa!

I love the way the zen garden is looking!! I love all the different items you have included. What a very special way to remember Emmitt:)
I am finishing up your little gift (I didn't want you to think I forgot about you!)

Lots of love,

Beth

Punchbugpug said...

Ahhh, the garden is looking wonderful! All the great things that touch your heart and keep Emmitt there always!

Candace Trew Camling said...

Love the Zen garden. Great items, and a wonderful tribute to Emmitt.

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Look at that Zen garden grow! It is very Emmitt! Love you!

dw said...

Oh what a great Zen garden for Emmitt! I'm sure he's enjoying every little addition!

Diane said...

Love the new stuff you've added. I especially love the rock. I think Emmitt is very happy in his surroundings! xoxo Diane

Kelly said...

Oh Melissa, I just LOVE the new additions! I know that Emmy Cakes is so pleased with this!

You are just the sweetest thing. We think of you all the time. I really, really hope that Emmy chooses to leave a few mini meatloaves on my kitchen counter for me!!!!!

xoxoxo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a fun and happy post! It is so nice to see you finding joy in Emmitt's zen garden. We love the new additions, the stone is beautiful as is the lily pad with the little charm. So very nice.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!!!

Woos ~ O'Phantom, O'Thunder, and O'Ciara

marianne said...

How nice so see his garden grow!
He is smiling for sure!

Have a nice day♥

Molly the Airedale said...

Your little magical garden is looking so special, angel Emmitt! It's making us smile!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Chicas Libelulas said...

oH Melissa the Zen garden look wonderfull!! We know Emmy love it!!
thnk you for sharing him with all of us!
Bechos
Spongy,Licky & Marcella (la mamma)

Yours Truly said...

Emmitt is so lucky to have a non-stop supply of meatloaf in Heaven!

Love, Marlene

Mare said...

I just love the zen garden...it feels like a little piece of Heaven!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Happy St Patrick's Day Melissa!
Your Zen garden is really growing and I love the engraved stone from Melanie, what a perfect addition.
That water lilly is just darling too.
Hugs, Lynne xx

Tweedles -- that's me said...

The little zen garden is so peaceful yet magical. I love the little rock with Emmitts name on it, and the lilly pads. The green grass looks so soft. The little troll dolls peek out from around everything.
I love the photos and the little teddy bear. The little red hearts too.
It is such a happy place. I know Emmy loves it too.
Thank you for sharing with us,
love
twee

Peng Peng said...

what a wonderful little zen garden you've created for E! The engraved beach rock is a wonderful memorial piece!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

The engraved rock is a perfect addition...its so sweet.

Hugs
Jenn Sequoia and Tuni

Meredith LeBlanc said...

That is such a wonderful garden! Emmitt is very very happy I'm sure.

xo
Meredith & Scarlet

Anonymous said...

Mini-meatloaves with EXTRA WHIPPY CREAM! Melissa, Emmitt's garden is beautiful! XOX Love Mojo and Allison