Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Cutie Patooties ~ The Sweater Vest Gallery

Happy Thursday everyone!

I have new photos to show you of friends enjoying their sweater vests!
I cannot tell you how it makes me smile inside and out whenever you share photos with me!

Thank you so much for including me in on the fun!

Here is Daisy modeling two of her vests!

Hot Pink/ Turquoise /Yellow
and


Purple / Lavender / Lime

Photos courtesy of Dana O., NV


Here is Salinger sporting his green sweater vest while enjoying Emmitt's favorite treat...


Green / White / Black
Photo courtesy of Laura K., IN


and here is sweet Sequoia in her Jelly Donut Sweater Vest from The Rise & Shine Collection!

Yellow Batter / Raspberry / Grape

Photo courtesy of Jenn C., WA

I would love to make you your very own dog sweater vest too!

I have several available in my Etsy Shop that are ready to ship or I would love to make you one in your favorite colors!

Please contact me anytime with any questions or to place an order.

Have a super day everyone!

Please tune in tomorrow to find out who wins our "Robin & The Egg Spring Giveaway!"

There is still time to enter your name in the drawing!

xoxoxo
m

5 comments:

Laura said...

You've got the best models in the world, Melissa!

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Melissa!

Daisy is so excited to be on your
blog today! She just loves modeling in
her sweater vests!

We hope you are having a great week!

-Dana & Daisy

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Its Sequoia! She just loves that sweater vest now. Before she was too tubby to share with Tuni but now that she lost weight she fits perfectly in it. And Tuni doesn't mind sharing :)

Hugs
Sequoia Tuni and Jenn

Salinger The Pug said...

Hi Auntie Melissy,

At first when mom opened the package with my sweater vest, I sounded just like my buddy Hank and said "OH HAAAAAAAIL NO!" but then I tried it on and it is SO nice and warm and cozy and doesn't come down too far and touch my PugButt (I hate that....I'll drag my PugButt on the ground and walk like that when stuff is too long!).

Love,
S-Dog

Tweedles -- that's me said...

oh my gosh,, how did i miss this post! well I am back to admire the cuteness of all my friends and their beautiful sweaters. I could sit and look forever- at all this cuteness and love.
And of course the sweaters made with love... and it shows.
love
tweedles