Monday, February 27, 2012

New Orange Pug Doll!


Happy Monday everyone!


It is me...

Archie!


I am so excited to introduce you to my new friend, Orton!



He is our new Orange Pug Doll!



Auntie Melanie suprised us with him for Valentine's Day!


She got him from an amazing artist, A. Nichelle, who has a wonderful Pug Doll shop on Etsy called MonCherPug !



Isn't he cute?


He makes us smile everytime we see him!


She makes them in a rainbow of wonderful colors and textures!


I cannot wait to add more to our collection!


I promised momma that I would not take him off of my Gladdy Tatty, but she did not say anything about me climbing up there for my afternoon snack and nap!


I will bring some cheez-its and peanut butter. That way when I wipe my mouth on him, Momma will never know because he is well... ORANGE!

Sounds like a perfect Monday to me! :)


What are you up to today?


Please leave me a note and let me and Orton know!


We cannot wait to hear all about it!


xoxoxox

R-Chee

11 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

What a sweet pug doll, I love the fabric Orton is made from and the expression on his face.
Lynne x

Ruth Welter said...

What an adorable doll for Archie Melissa. He is getting so big, cannot believe how your little guy has grown.

Ruth

The Daily Pip said...

He is super cute!!!

Your pal, Pip

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Don't forget to share your snack with your new friend R-Chee, good manners are the corner stone of all friendships. Have we told you today how totally cute you are?

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

sharkgila said...

Such a cutie!

Wooo,
Togo, Tagar & Gamby

Liss said...

LOVE him. I got a nifty one from this crafter. Will post some time soon about it. She is SO talented.

Today I'm job searching. This marks the first day I have been unemployed since my sophomore year of college! Let's hope I find something soon because I want to work!

I'm also car searching, my car was totaled after an accident a few weeks ago. Hopefully I find something close to what I had at a minimum expense.

Unknown said...

Dear RChee, this here is your Unky Howie. That doll is real cute, and I specially like that it is the color of food.
yours most sincerely,
PeeMan

Molly the Airedale said...

Orton is just adorable, Archie. I love that he's orange!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Payton said...

Hi Archie! So cute, but not as cute as you!
Love,
Payton

Elgor82 said...

Very cute ... but not as cute as you! Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh goshys! Orton is toooo cute!
Look at the expression on his sweet little face!
I bet you had a good time with Orton didn't you? Who are the most cheeze itz- and peanutbutter!
Archie- every time I see you- you get cuter and cuter!
love
twee