Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Funnies ~ "A" is for Archie!

Happy Friday everyone!


It is meeeee...


Archie!



Look at this fabulous neckerchief I just got in the mail all the way from the UK!


My Auntie Lynne made it for me!

I LOVE IT!




A is for Archie!


She picked my favorite colors!

I think I look very smart in it!

What do you think?



Don't try to take it off of me momma!


I'm serious!


I promise I won't get food on it! :)



What FUN things do you have planned for the weekend?


Please leave me a note and tell me all about them!


I love hearing about what your favorite things to do are!


xoxoxoxo


R-Chee

12 comments:

Payton said...

Very cute indeed! We don't have any special plans. Hope you have a fun weekend, Archie!
Love,
Payton

Molly the Airedale said...

You look most handsome in your neckerchief, Archie. What great colors!
I'll be helping my dad at Crumpie's!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Sketching with Dogs said...

Archie - you look so handsome in your bandana.
We are glad you love it!
That last photo is priceless, you really do look as though you are saying that, bol!
Dip Bridge Elliot and Lynne xx

tubby3pug said...

Super cute! I love things for pups with initials on them

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

A is for Awesome Adorable Archie! Very nice bandanna and the heart is such a nice added touch.

Hoping to get out for some walks in this springlike February.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

You look extra handsome in your new bandana. That color looks great on you!!

We don't have much planned for the weekend, just going to snuggle with mom & dad :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Meredith LeBlanc said...

R-Chee, you always look so cute in your new gear, and we're so happy you share it with us!

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Archie, you look so amazing in your bandana. I love the colors!

Your pal, Pip

dw said...

Archie, you look great in the bandana, and the A is a terrific touch!!! Have a great weekend!!

Mare said...

Archie, you look Marvelous! Have a Happy Weekend!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Archie it is gorgeous! You look very handsome in your bandana. We have a four day weekend with Mom...and Sequoia gets to go to the vet...she likes it don't worry everyone there showers her with hugs.

The girls

Yours Truly said...

Archie,
My favorite is the 2nd to last photo!

Love, Marlene