Monday, February 06, 2012

Sunny Yellow Sweater Vests!




Happy Monday everyone!

R-Chee and I are so excited because Boulder had a record breaking snow storm this weekend that left us about 1.5 feet for snow to play in!

We LOVE living in the Rocky Mountains were it snows and is also one of the sunniest places on Earth!

Today we are celebrating the color Sunny Yellow with these wonderful sweater vest photos that just came in from smiling friends!



Meet Liza!

Her mom, Emily from FL, ordered this custom sweater vest as Liza's outfit for their wedding!



Her colors are mustard and gray.



Mustard body / Gray bobbles / Gray collar

Archie and I were so honored to be able to make something for their special day.

Photos beautifully taken and permission to post by photographer, Jeremy Russell.






Mustard body / Brown bobbles / Green Tweed collar






and meet foxy Scarlet wearing her Bumble Bee sweater vest!



She looks so cute modeling with her yellow fox toy!



Yellow body / Black bobbles / Black collar


Archie & I had so much FUN making their Sweater Vests!


Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful photos with us!


Please let me know if you would like me to make you a Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or Sweater Vest too.



You can see all the possibilities anytime in :


The Sweater Vest Gallery at http://www.dogsweatervests.com/



The Woofie Warmer Gallery at http://www.woofiewarmer.com/



and The Barkclava Gallery at http://www.barkclava.com/




I am happy to make any color combos you would like and set up a special listing for you in my Etsy Shop.





xoxoxox


Melissa & R-Chee

11 comments:

Kristina Zambrano said...

what a darling models you're having Melissi and archi-poo-tamus God bless that talent you have :•3D
hugs
Kris

Sketching with Dogs said...

So cheerful and pretty!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

tubby3pug said...

I love the wedding photo what a cheerful sweater vest

pauline said...

Omigod, those dogs are ADORABLE and the sweater vests... to die for. Great work! xoxo

carol l mckenna said...

Adorable dogs and awesome photos of them ~ love the vests! ~ namaste, carol (A Creative Harbor) linked with CED and MYM ^_^

Payton said...

Such cuties!!
Love,
Payton

The Daily Pip said...

Oh, I like the sunny yellow, especially on a cold, grey day like today.

Your pal, Pip

Tucker and Lola said...

Love the sweater colors and they really look good on the black fur.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Missy and R Chee!
Oh how adorable lttle Liza is in her yellow sweater vest! The color is just perfect for her! She looks so happy!
And Wilma and Brigett are the most perfect little sunflowers ever! Oh what pretty sunflower sweaters!!
Oh gosh and then Scarlet- the little bumble bee! (bumble, bumble, bumble! How gorgeous she is!
I love all these new sweaters, and speaking of yellow- I love my nana sweater!
love
twee

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Scarlet just loves to buzzzzzzzzzzz around in her bumblebee sweater! And she gets lots of compliments on it :)

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

Vito and Gina said...

Well I am not much on that girlie stuff but that yellow sweater vest on Liza is pretty darn FABULOUS. And that pic with her mom & dad is TO DIE FOR. What a great idea. Now my Mom just has to find me a Dad and we will take pictures just like that where I AM THE STAR!!!!!

Just kidding. Kind of.

Later!
Vito