Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sweater Vest Gallery ~ Meet Mr. Chips & Bellatrix!




Happy Toasty Tuesday everyone!


Archie and I are so excited to share new photos with you that were generously shared with us by happy & toasty doggies in their new Sweater Vests!




Meet Mr. Chips!


He is a beautiful Frenchie with is own facebook fan page!

Please stop by and say hello!


I know he would love to meet you!


Photo courtesy of Nora R., CA


Meet Bellatrix!

Bellatrix is a beautiful puggy that also lives in CA!


She has a wonderful blog that follow all of her adventures!


Photos courtesy of Chris A., CA



Bellatrix could not wait to open her package ...


... and slip right into her new comfy sweater vest!



Her mom gave her a kiss and Bella started to sing...


I feel so Pretty, oh so Pretty!


:)

I cannot tell you how much we treasure these photos you all are generous enough to share with us!


Thank you so much for sharing your cutie patooties enjoying their dog sweater vests with us!


We have lots of Sweater Vests listed in my Etsy Shop and ready to ship today!


If you do not see the one you want...


I would love to make you your very own dog sweater vest too!


Please contact me anytime with any questions or to place an order.

xoxox

Melissa & Archie

6 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Well, they certainly look very happy with their sweater vests, so cute!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

tubby3pug said...

Lovely, I particularly adore the colors on Mr. Chips

Meredith LeBlanc said...

It always warms my heart to see so many happy doggies in your sweaters! Beautiful work Melissa & R-Chee!

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

Suzy said...

Mr. Chips & Bells look totes adorbs in their paw-made sweaters by Archie xoxo

Crabbie Chris said...

It's been so hot in Cali that I haven't had much opportunity to wear it. I love the colors, brings out both the boy and girl side of me!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Jeepers!
Look how cute Mr. Chips & Bellatrix are, in their adorable sweater vests!
The color combinations are spectacular on their pretty furs!
I see little smiles on their faces from being so happy!
love
twee