Thursday, October 20, 2011

Parrotlet Circus ~ Ollie's Big Top

Hi everyone!


It is me... Cousin Ollie!



I am so excited because I have set up my Big Top Circus today!


It is the perfect place for me to play since my momma and auntie Melissa tell me I am a gymnast and little clown.

I am always making them giggle with the things I do. :)


My circus is packed with FUN for all of us!

It has unlimited...


funnel cakes


cotton candy


prizes


and rides!

Would you like to play with me on my ferris wheel and then have a go cart race?

I already beat the pants off Archie in the first heat! :)

But no one loses at my circus ~

He is off getting a candy apple for his runner up prize. :)

Whose up for the challenge?

Please just leave me a note to sign up.

I cannot wait for the checkered flag to wave!

Vroom Vroom!

xoxoxo

Ollie

8 comments:

Egle said...

Wonderful Ollie!
^_^

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

me me me says Moe!

Mia said...

Oh Ollie, I wold love to come play at your circus!! How fun!!!

~kisses~

Mia

Payton said...

Count me in!
Love,
Payton

Laura said...

Count me in too Ollie! Although my kitties think it would be fun to "play" with you! You sure are adorable!

Becky said...

Ollie is just sooo cute! He must be lots of fun to have around!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I want to play! What can we do first? Can I ride in your ferris wheel? I want to do everything!
What a wonderful play land you have Ollie!
Lets play!
love
twee

Sketching with Dogs said...

We would love to come to your circus Ollie, it looks like such good fun!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx