Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ollie is Surfing & Shopping for the Holidays!



Hi everyone!


It is me... Cousin Ollie!


I am having so much fun surfin' the internet today!


I decided to google myself!


I typed in blue Pacific Parrotlet and look what I found!




I did not know that my auntie Melissa was inspired to paint Parrotlets too!

It seems she painted me, years before I even got here!

How fun is that? :)




Well, that was interesting, but I am a very busy birdie!

Even though our house is jammed packed with toys for me, I have decided that I need lots more things.

I am not sure what things since my momma has more toys, treats and fun things for me to do than I can possible play with even in one whole day!


But... I neeeeed more things!


Hmmm... What should I shop for?



I'm stumped!

Will you please write me and tell me your wishlist?

I will get 2 of everything on the list and send you one too. :)

I found a plastic card right here on the desk and I neeeed stuff!

I am not sure what stuff...

Being a busy birdie is very hard work! ;)

xoxoxo
Ollie

9 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Aww~ You're so cute Ollie! At least you're a hardworking birdie, unlike our one at home! :P

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Ollie, will you get m some cookies please:)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hmmmm, Ollie, we think maybe you need a companion, just like in that painting Mom did. Happy shopping.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

marianne said...

Such a cutie!!!!

Payton said...

I'm with Melanie...as long as your shopping get us foodables!
Love,
Payton

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Ollie, you are the prettiest color blue!

We'd like something eatable please!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Molly the Airedale said...

We think you would be happy if you had a birdie friend, Ollie! What do you say to that?

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Ollie
Would you like a friend to snuggle with,, and talk to? I bet you would!
love
tweedles

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ollie, you are a bird after our own heart - when you think you have everything, ask for more, he he!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx