Monday, October 03, 2011

Quilt-A-Fair 2011

Hi everyone!


Happy Monday!


Melanie and I had the best time at our favorite Quilt and Fabric show again this year.


We look forward to Quilt-A-Fair every year.

For 2 days the Boulder County Fairgrounds is filled with buttons, fabric, quilts and vintage treasures to shop for and enjoy!



Look at all the wonderful fabric squares!


This year, I got lots of fun buttons a quilt change purse and a vintage piggy pin cushion!


I get a pin cushion every year and try to find one that is as puggy as possible. :)


I think I found a good one this year to add to my collection!


Melly found buttons and fabric and a change purse too!



We had so much fun!


We cannot wait to make lots of neat things out of the things we bought.

I am so excited that all of the holiday craft fairs are now starting to happen.


What are your favorite shows to attend?


Please leave us a note and tell us all about them!


We cannot wait to hear!


xoxoxo


a & m

7 comments:

Payton said...

I think I'd like any show that was making kettle corn out front! Yum!
Love,
Payton

Molly the Airedale said...

Our mom wishes that she could have gone with you and Melanie, Melissa! That would have been such fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Kettle corn??? Yummers.

Mom hopes one day to learn how to quilt - she just loves any and all homemade quilts. We can't wait to see some of your new projects.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

What a cute piggy pin cushion!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We think it would be fun to go with you and Mellie too.
We love looking at all the colorful materials. And we love looking at creations that people have made.
Ohhh and buttons! How fun!
Yup, you came the closest to a puggy pin cushion alright. Its almost a puggy.
When I close my eyes I can imagine how fun,, and imagine all the happy people.
Moms used to love going to autumn craft fairs,, but its been a long time now... Maybe sometime again
love
twee

The Daily Pip said...

Oh my gosh, look at all those beautiful fabrics! Looks like the perfect place for a nap. Just kidding!

Your pal, Pip

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow, look at all that scrumptious fabric - I admire your restraint!
What a great day out for you both.
Hugs, Lynne xx